Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who Has a Tattoo?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default Who Has a Tattoo?

<font size="3"><font color="blue">I'm just wondering who here has any body art they'd like to share. Especially if it's Star Wars related.

Tell us what it means, and what it means to you. Where and when you got it and why?

I'll start, since I started the thread.

I thought about getting a tattoo for probably 10 years, but I could never decide what to get or where to put it.

Then I came across some sites with Celtic Knot tattoos and I was entranced. I have a little Celtic blood on my mother's side and thought it would be a perfect choice.

Here's mine:

It's a Celtic Knot version of the Yin-Yang symbol. To me, it represents duality. Good vs evil, light vs dark, Jedi vs Sith... []

I had it done locally by a friend's artist. I found the image online and paid a fee to get a clean copy of it without a watermark.

I played with it in my photo editing program, trying out colors and decided on my two favorites, red and blue. I printed out a colored, and a plain line version in the size I wanted it, 2", and took it to the artist to see if he could to it.

When he said, "That looks cool, I like doing Knotwork," I decided he was the guy. I had gone online to look at local studios, but didn't find anyone who specialized in Celtic Knotwork, so I didn't how many places I would have to go to in person.

I think the artist did a marvelous job and I'm quite happy with the results, it was his idea to put shading in the colors, I hadn't thought about that.

I've had it for a little more than 2 years and don't regret getting it one bit. It's on my upper left arm.</font id="blue"></font id="size3">

<font size="3"><font color="green">Please share your own tattoo pictures and stories.</font id="green"></font id="size3">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

not a star wars ta but i have a wolf paw on my arm. if anyone wants, i will get a pic.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Not really SW related but here's a pic. My wife has the same tatto on her.

on my chest....had to explain because one cant tell where on the body it is by the pic.

<center></center>

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">Cool, guys. More blue and red ink!</font id="blue"></font id="size3"> []

<font size="3"><font color="green">Ambo's kind of got some Yin-Yang action going there on his, too!</font id="green"></font id="size3">

don't have any pics handy, but i have a large black sun on my left forearm...it started out as a small one but i had it expanded. doesn't mean anything, i just thought it looked cool. i'm eventually gonna have some background stuff & color added to it.

i also have the pink panther on my left shoulder. he was my favorite cartoon character, and it was my first tattoo back in '93. got it done at the same tattoo show that Axl Rose frequented in L.A.

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

J-LO! You need some sun! I thought that was a picture of Casper with a tattoo...

I have a a tattoo with an eagle, U.S shield and a banner that says U.S.A

However I was in a car accident almost 2 years ago and rolled my car several times and scratched it up.. So it needs some work done..

My next one I want would be of my Nascar Driver's flaming smiley face.
    I'm a Kevin Harvick fan...
    http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/c...sp?catid=20351

<div align="left"><center></center></div id="left">

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NooB1Kenobi
    My next one I want would be of my Nascar Driver's flaming smiley face.
    I'm a Kevin Harvick fan...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

oh god not nascar ........oh well here is my tatto***LARGE IMAGE***

I took a pic of it and erased my arm theninverted the colors to make it a cool backround for my computer and cell phone

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">Lots of dragons, I see. Those are always cool, in my opinion. I thought about getting a dragon, a few years ago. Or a butterfly. </font id="blue"> []

<font color="purple">Yes, I know my skin is pale. I don't do tanning anymore, but I used to. But I'm in the high risk category for skin cancer and don't want to get it. [xx(]

I've been seeing what my mom's been going through with her bouts of skin cancer the last couple years, because she lived in Hawaii as a kid and was in the sun a lot and got lots of sunburns.[:0]</font id="purple"></font id="size3">

I have that dragon on my back in black ink, it covers about 1/4 of my back. Then I have 7 more tattoos in other places. They all need re-worked though... Oh well... Maybe some day when I have some cash to spare.