Thread: an odd question

Default an odd question

Lately, I've been looking for turned metal wands like what you might see in Harry Potter. Any idea where I might be able to get one?

Or...

is it possible to make an offshoot of the store to make, market and sell turned wands for the Harry Potter audience?

Maybe make it similar to the MHS where you can mix and match various designs of handles and the long section of a wand - whatever it's called.

Just a thought.

Probably not. Aren't the magic wands supposed to be wood of some kind?

I actually saw those wands being sold on ebay. Don't remember where though.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

A metal wand seems sort of wrong, some how. They should be made out of organic material, IMO.

I had a wand made for me. I chose the basic parameters from the website and let the maker do what he wanted. All his wands are one of a kind. I could have designed on and had him make it to my specs, but I decided to see what he'd come up with on his own.

I also picked the wood that the handle and shaft were made of, based on the look and the "magical properties", and you can also choose the "insert" (I chose a Griffin claw) for more properties. I ended up making a wand that was good for defensive magic.

Yes, another side of my geekiness.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

think, "wands for the witch or wizard of the 21st Century"