Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lightsaber Color Quiz

Default Lightsaber Color Quiz

Just made this for the fun of it, and also because I thought I might know enough to at least try. It consists of the four "main" colors of the Jedi world - Yellow, Green, Blue, and Red. All but red have secondary colors, that double as alternatives. (Ex: Yellow's secondary color is purple...hence Mace Windu...even though it was just Mr. Jackson wanting to stand out...)

Waek's Light Saber Quiz!

Enjoy all - and post your results here!

Waek
    Last edited by Waek_Hyndarus; 11-29-2009 at 04:26 PM.

"In this real world of ours, there is indeed a real Force...a true power, the proof of which is in every living thing - and that power, that Force, starts with the Cross."

Banned

Well, I got green, same as everyother quiz I've taken. And, also the color of my true lightsaber

Good quiz dude.

Green also...and I don't even have a green lightsaber now lol

Green - twice ? does it give any other colour ?

yep I got yellow, with purple and black as my secondary.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

What the heck?! Green!! I never get green on these things..

Green

You are the Jedi who is happiest in the persuit of knowledge. You believe in the importance of learning and understanding. When negotiation is needed, it is you that many will go to. Secondary Colors are White and Pink. Example of Green: Yoda
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yellow. I have never gotten yellow on these quizzes. Awesome picture though.

You are balanced between combat and knowledge - you work hard to become the best and most balanced Knight you can be. Your secondary colors are Purple and Black. Examples of Yellow: Master Mace Windu

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Default Secrets

I kinda thought folks might get a different color than they usually do.

Here's the trick.

According to what I've read and figured, Blue is the Guardian - the most volitile of the Jedi. So the answers for Blue are straightforward, simple and sometimes aggressive.

Yellow is a Sentinal - the most balanced of Jedi. Yellow answers are ones that lie in the middle of the road...balanced between simplicity and understanding. If you are a hard worker, you are probably a yellow.

Green is a Consular...the scholars of the Jedi. Theiur answers are thought out, understanding, and sometimes long winded.

Red is the color of evil, the Sith. Their answers are usually obvious. The answers pertain to power, to fame...to selfish reasoning.

As for the Animal question...good luck on that. The animals are my own view on Balance, Agression, Understanding, and "Villains" of the animal kingdom. I may come up with some more questions to ask to make it a more thurough quiz.

"In this real world of ours, there is indeed a real Force...a true power, the proof of which is in every living thing - and that power, that Force, starts with the Cross."