Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Jedi

Default North Carolina Jedi

Anyone else from North Carolina? Seems that the other states are organizing into groups for dueling and the occasional party. I thought that maybe we could do the same here.

"Destroy the Sith we must!"
    Master Yoda

Man, I wish I did! I think Illinois is the black hole of the USA- it sucked me in and I can't escape[xx(] Seriously though, I have some distant kinfolk in the Asheville area- my dad served with one of them in Korea.

lets do a Carolina Clan i am in greenville and not too far

****EDIT****: Let not call it a clan might get a bad rep how about he TCSSNCSCG - The Custom Saber Shop North Carolina and South Carolina Group

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

i'm in Charlotte

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

OK, so what do we call this Carolina Clan?

Master Yoda

how about the Jed-i's? or the Jed Knights?

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

Have to be careful not to violate any copywright infringements. I was reading on the Hyperspace site today and as long as we aren't making a profit, it is OK to use the names. Should we include something that indicates we are from NC? Um, Carsa(CARolina Saber Academy)? That seems a tad cumbersome, but that gives you the general idea. Suggestions?

TCSSNCSCG, whew! That's a mouthful!

Master Yoda

My wife and I will be moving to Winston-Salem at the end of July, so I guess you could count me in as well. [] It certainly will be a big change from having lived in Florida for 23 years...

"The sleeper must awaken."

Our numbers keep growing! We will need a central meeting place. I have a 5 acre spread in the mountains, still undeveloped, that would be a great place to duel. All that uneven ground, cool air, lots of trees. The drawback is that is almost on the Tennessee border and not exactly what I would call a central meeting place.

Master Yoda

Lee County looks like the most centrally located point...but there probably isn't much there. Charlotte's more like Coruscant (sort of). Come here!! and save me gas money, hehe