Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Novastar the Real Estate Agent????

Novastar's just that talented. He's going to be putting out his own OS for computers next. you'll be able to plug in a Crystal Focus board so that when you move your mouse it will play sounds from the CF compendium :P

this thread made me think about my own user name and who else is Blue Fox.
    there's a photography company, a cartoon about a WWI flying ace named Fritz the Fox, some fishing equipment company, a bar & grill, a drive-in.. even a song:Blue Fox by Yukari Obata. Oh and a Furry dance group.
    I chose Blue Fox because of my long-running character named Miri Tekker who is a blue A'renian fox.

Anyone else googled their TCSS name?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I first Googled my user name years ago, I've had it for a long time. There's a lot of stuff that comes up. when I do.

The first thing isn't my EL Blade Tutorial anymore, it's my MySpace page.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

My name is unique enough that i only get what i have done under this name on other sites
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    My name is unique enough that i only get what i have done under this name on other sites
    It's a cool name. I've been meaning to ask you how you came up with it.

If you google "Obi-Dar", the first thing that comes up is LDM's review of my Starkiller saber. If you add the "Ke-Gnomie", you get the gallery page with my MHS Obi-Wan and my Focus upgrade.

Cool.

I'ts actually from a language created by the late author James O Rigney (better known a Robert Jordan) for his Wheel of Time series.

Best books you will ever read
    Last edited by Shadar Al'Niende; 12-06-2009 at 06:45 PM.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

now put "real estate agent" in with yer sig
    "writer, director....real estate agent"
    Last edited by tinfoilhelmet; 12-06-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    LOL. Apparently my name is Donald.

But ya know... it's better than being Nova Conceptions. There is a barely hidden message there.

Additional fun stuff:

* I chose the name Novastar as a combination of two character names from a unique cartoon drama I watched (and was very inspired by) as a young child. That drama was called "Starblazers" here in the U.S.--but was known as "Yamato" in Japan. The Yamato was an actual warship of Japan in WWII, named after a historical Japanese province. Commanded by Isoroku Yamamoto, it first sailed during the Battle of Midway (very famous struggle). "Musashi" was its brother/clone or what not, lol @ the references there! The things were huge, and probably some of the largest battle ships ever made.

Anyhow... the series had two characters, the american versions of which were none other than "Nova" (female) and "WildStar" (male).

* Novastar is a music band. Look it up on Youtube. It is why I did not go by "Novastar" on Y-tube.

* A "nova" is basically a giant explosion on a star in space, having to do with an abundance of hydrogen.

* Nova was the name of some really cool educational station I watched on TV as a kid. A modern version of it would be something like the Discovery Channel.

But nope... I didn't know there was a real estate agent going by Novastar!
    I remember that show, and I absolutely LOVED IT as a kid!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    Same here

mTm

Official Owner of Skottsaber at Bowling