Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Novastar the Real Estate Agent????

Default Novastar the Real Estate Agent????

I thought this was funny. I was picking up my car from the mechanic this weekend after some repairs were made. As I was walking out, my girlfriend says, "Hey, look at that. Isn't that the guy from your lightsaber thingies forum?" I look over and I see this:

I didn't know that Novastar was in the real estate business. Is there anything this guy DOESN'T do. lol.

Wow, He is a slick fool! I never would have guessed that he did that sort of stuff. Then again, I was psyched when I saw Jedi-Loreen Attorney at Law.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, great find LOL.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hey Nova. I am looking to buy a new shop. You have anything for me? LOL

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

hahah lol... that's great! good find!
    LOCKHEED

LOL. Apparently my name is Donald.

But ya know... it's better than being Nova Conceptions. There is a barely hidden message there.

Additional fun stuff:

* I chose the name Novastar as a combination of two character names from a unique cartoon drama I watched (and was very inspired by) as a young child. That drama was called "Starblazers" here in the U.S.--but was known as "Yamato" in Japan. The Yamato was an actual warship of Japan in WWII, named after a historical Japanese province. Commanded by Isoroku Yamamoto, it first sailed during the Battle of Midway (very famous struggle). "Musashi" was its brother/clone or what not, lol @ the references there! The things were huge, and probably some of the largest battle ships ever made.

Anyhow... the series had two characters, the american versions of which were none other than "Nova" (female) and "WildStar" (male).

* Novastar is a music band. Look it up on Youtube. It is why I did not go by "Novastar" on Y-tube.

* A "nova" is basically a giant explosion on a star in space, having to do with an abundance of hydrogen.

* Nova was the name of some really cool educational station I watched on TV as a kid. A modern version of it would be something like the Discovery Channel.

But nope... I didn't know there was a real estate agent going by Novastar!
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I remember that cartoon. I used to watch it all the time, it was one of my favorites as well.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

I actually have all of those on DVD... lol
    Im really into all of Leiji Matsumoto's anime
    especially Captain Harlock

Sweet, Faust!! I have recently been "re-discovering" Yamato (Starblazers)... but more in the sense that I re-watched QFI (season I), then Comet Empire (season II)... then watch "Space Battleship Yamato: The New Voyage (The new journey)"... which I think I did... THEN watch "Be Forever Yamato"... and next to last we have of course the grueling experience of the horrible English vocals on Bolar Wars (re-hash of the QFI story)...

to FINALLY watch "Final Yamato".

But... good stuff! They don't make 'em like they used to...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Hey Space Battleship Yamato!

That series subscribed to a sort of very Japanese insanity, I have fond memories of it.