So it's been about a year since i've discovered tcss and i've finally settled on a design and color of the blade and more or less what i want to tweak about it.

but i need some help, ive searched the forums numerous times and i'd just like to see the info all together so i have a good reference area.

I can post the design that i settled on if you want (what img host site should i use?) and the color would be a Royal Blue LED, but (as im sure you all want) i want it very bright and a solid core. I assume with the amount of experience collected under this roof, you lot would be the best to give me suggestions--i mean once i get a good working saber i'll experiment with the different blades/filters/tips/diffusers/double/quad etc, but for now its getting there :P

such as power requirements/batteries/recharge port/ accent LEDs even ideas will be considered haha and i'll bounce some of you too

annnyywayyy that was a long post but i would be very grateful for the help and to be a nice new saber engineering buddy