Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Star wars Costumes. By Museum replicas.

Oh, without a doubt. But at DC I got to get a close look at their Luke robes, Anakin robes, and Imperial greens, and while I'm no expert, they did seem to be quality stuff.

And, since the guy wanted to blow my mind, he also mentioned that they were in development of a complete set of TK armor, as well as a few other costumes he refused to elaborate on. I must admit, I've always wanted a set of stormie armor, but unfortunately the searching I've done (minimal searching, granted!) seems to indicate that most folks make their own - something that I don't have the time, patience, space, money, or skill set to do.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

People don't exactly make their own armor, that would require making accurate sculpts then vacuum forming over it.

They buy kits then trim, or shim them to fit their body and limb shape and lengths.

That's why I really see no way that you could make mass produced armor that would comfortably fit everyone. It would probably have to be too loose, and too short, so it won't look right.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Some nice costumes there!
    Hey that clone trooper bounty hunter is wearing Rhino paintball gloves... and I'm sad cos thats what I noticed first..

its true. we pulled alot from motorcross and other 'bike' armor of the likes. but, you put alot of things together and it doesn't look too bad. after all, in the first movies of star wars, is it not what they did? haha. taking a bunch of things and throwin it together =) the possibilities.

apologies again jedi-loreen. i guess i wasn't really thinking when i first posted the site. no harm done i hope. More to come soon. =)

more pics.

me in an anakin skywalker... the costume we've all seen before.

the mandos. a few of you may know these guys! If YOU are one of the guys in this pic, again, thank you so much for showing up that day.

Sith Female

Smugglers!!

the good old troopers from the 501st

some clone troopers

this was a fun picture i just had to post.

More information and pictures of the Kaleesh blaster please.

contacts were basic cat eye contacts. and prosthetic horns. not exact to what kaleesh are supposed to look like, but, not all are the same i guess.

the mask was really fun to make. i took a basic hockey mask and just did some bone structure with cardboard pieces and masking tap. then applied several layers of paper mache. that plus paint and time, and there ya have it. teeth were from a cheap halloween bone knecklace

the blaster was basically a nerf nightfinder. the design just looks kinda cool, but we painted it with spray paint and used metallic model paint for the accent 'grey' color. same with the 'armor' .. its just soccer pads.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I don't see any Smugglers.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
    nice use of a Bumblebee voice changer mask there.
    O_O!
    Wow! Didn't even notice that!

Really like those Mandos and those Clone troopers.
    MAN! I wish I could afford to do that!
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin