Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Star wars Costumes. By Museum replicas.

Those costumes look great, nice to see some different stuff every now and then.
    I especially like the Kaleesh bounty hunter, all apart from that plastic looking sword. The sith lightsaber also needs some photoshopping

Banned Sith Lord

wow. just...... wow omg those costumes are the best i have ever SEEN!

Takamatsu: the kaleesh was alot of fun. His sword as well as the sith saber, were props that were being used for the photoshoot. the video had some FX added. =)

thank you all for the comments.

Rhyen: i currently live in alpharetta. if certain things go well, i'll be moving to conyers to actually work with museum replicas. right now i'm more of just a helper. there were about 30 people included in the project, and sadly i only got to know faces, and not so much names. =/
    Last edited by Alexander; 11-21-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    isn't that awesome?!

not many people guessed what it was. but it turned out lookin nifty.
    Bumblebee head bounty hunter was also wearing the black Vash the Stampede coat.

Yes, I'm an anime fan too. :P

yus he was haha.
    i was tellin the guys that people are gonna be able to pick that out. but, its a piece that we had in stock, and it didn't look bad at all with the outfit.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

When you move to Conyers let me know and I can help you out making some props.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

awesome bro. hell yeah, i'll let ya know when.

I got to see some of Museum Replica's stuff at DragonCon this year. It looked pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Showing off costumes is fine.

But there is no soliciting allowed here.
    Soliciting???? Are these not costumes, we talk about costume base and other costume manufacurers all the time.

Good costumes guys, I knew motor cross armour would look good as part of an armour costume but never went ahead cause I wasn't 110% sure.

I like seeing stuff like this, much as I like posing with my lightsaber, it always feel better in a costume.
    Last edited by Invisas1979; 11-22-2009 at 04:27 AM.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

He removed the link to the website, which is what I should have asked him to do in the first place.

Thanks, Alexander. Those costumes look cool.

But I imagine they will probably be pretty expensive, judging buy some of the others on that site.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!