Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: HyperBlade Review

well we could call him hyper doodle ding a ling

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Ya know I am sure there are a few folks on here that don't much care for me and that's fine but DANG! this is just stupid@$$ baby snitz like what I have to deal with out of my kids.

I am not sure who is this mark jackoff and how he is related to hyper but if the whole bunch is going to act like this here and on the other places we all seem to go to so there really isn't any big secrets, then why the hell would anyone want to do business? I have not been sitting around here for a long time but I have been around long enough to know that xwing is a standup guy and let's face it a good portion of us could consider him a kid but he has proven that he is not and while all of us may have our bad days and talk some smack or rub some one the wrong way, he has shown a lot more freakin matureity(Loreen dear,feel free to correct the damn spellings cause right now I'm tired and I'm bitchin so I don't care[][])then most of us in a few cases. I for one will never understand how in the heck someone who is trying to run a business wants to stir up crap all the time, xwing and hyper don't get along BIG FREAKIN DEAL! grow up and get over it on this board alone zhi-don and I have had disagreements as well as other folks have but ya don't see us getting all crappy with each other instead we respect each other and when need be agree to disagree on a point and move the heck on. Between this and some of the other crap I have seen the past few days it just really makes me think that it is going to do nothing but turn away business not just for hyper but possibly everyone.

(Deep breath)I have been laying flooring all afternoon and evening I am tired.

<center></center>

i was refering to calling hyperdyne, that name. not x-wing. i respect x-wing. and we all were just blowin steam at the way hyper is actin. HE is the one actin like a KID!!!

as far a business goes, i dont think its gonna hurt tim, ultra, or corbin one bit. for 1, we here all know them, and have seen their work, and their enlightnening things that have lead to improvements in our saber building. and now hyper is attackin do-clo too.

i dont know if this mark guy is the opne and same jim hyperdyne guy, but if not, he is a stooley for him at least. as i stated before, i got hypers vadervoice system, and its great, i never had any bad emails from him, never any problems at all, he was kind enough to provide me answers to any questions i had before i bought it from him.

now, the problem everyones havin with him is not the voice systems, its his claims on the saber blades. i dont know any more of them than what another forum member has posted his results of his blades.

and frankly i could care less about his blades. im happy with the setups i use now, with the luxeons. so Jim can keep his blades and do with them whatever he wants. i will always come here, and to ultra, and corbin, for my saber buildin supplies.
    <center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul

There is a focused effort to force one and only one persons stuff on everyone, by the way if your are reading[]. I am starting to feel like I am being watched, I hear voices[], sorry been a long day. Brothers it is time to pull up the draw bridge and fill the moat with gators, and heat up the oil pots, this mad man and his henchmen must be defeated to bring freedom to the saber builders of the world.
    Oh well it sounded good anyway.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Lan please do not think I was directing that at you. Ya'll were having fun and I got a chuckle too. I was talking about this mark dufuss and how hyper himself seems to almost want to pick and jab at EVERYTHING. i FIND THAT COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL sorry about the caps lock mesa tired

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Lan please do not think I was directing that at you. Ya'll were having fun and I got a chuckle too. I was talking about this mark dufuss and how hyper himself seems to almost want to pick and jab at EVERYTHING. i FIND THAT COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL sorry about the caps lock mesa tired

<center></center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

i wasnt sure the way you worded it james, but i didnt think it was tho. no harm sith brother. we all are a little on edge lately with the big "porty- mac" probs we have been havin. ebay probs, and with some, the Jimmy the Kid problems too.
    that i agrre with james. he is actin completely unprofessional .

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan it's nutty right? I mean we would get slam fired for this kinda stuff.

The guy must have some decent stuff like you said with what you have gotten but It seems almost like a jeckle and hyde thing, very odd.

<center></center>

well it is like i said, what i got, theres no opposition to the plain and simple fact, his system really is the best around. the problems lie with the claims he makes of the blades. which i dont have. so in a way, im not in the middle of it like some of the others are, because thats what theyre discussing about. that is probably the reason why he doesnt attack me. cuz i do agree with the voice systems being topnotch, they are, but the fact i dont have his blade and can compare and test it, i cant, and dont see its my place to make any comments as to it itself, just on hios attitude he's throwin round over folks who disagree with his opinions of it.

does any of this make any sense?

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul

I think you may have just summed it up very well Lan.

And at this point I reckon I will leave it alone and cut out cause I don't know crap about any of the stuff[]

<center></center>

do any of us? lol just kiddin. couldnt help it.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul