Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: smaller speakers

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

You know that line goes with your other comment perfectly, is this your M.O.?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, that was my response. lol

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

anyway, about speakers...

you could use some from old cd or mp3 player headphones, if you don't have old cell phones

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Pirate King

you could use some from old cd or mp3 player headphones, if you don't have old cell phones
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

They may not have enough volume... But if you've got some hanging around, try it and let us know.

The cell phone may work better, but the headphones are only supposed to put out low decibles (sp?) because they are made to be used right next to your ear.
    But then again, it may just need a reverbaration chamber like the Hasbros.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

I tried it, volume doesn't seem to change any, or atleast I couldn't tell. all I know is that its still not as loud as an MR.

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

So speakers it is, although I think I will take the lazy-dawg route and get one of Tim's pommel/sound kits[]

<center></center>