Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: mhs builder concepts

i had to do the print screen method myself on this computer. and when you use this method you can also add your own little flare in paint shop or whatever you use. like overlay designs...
    You do know that you can do all of that after saving the build by simply opening it in whatever you would normally paste it in right? Would hate for new members to be confused and think they could only do that via the print screen method.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

very true, suppose i should have mentioned that...sorry my bad
    a wise man once said "dont try to be a great man....just be a man"

so, regardless of the fact that someone might not know anything about making a custom saber, they come to the forum completely green as if they'd just been born with no other knowledge or intellect at all?

Quote Originally Posted by a fearsome grue View Post
    so, regardless of the fact that someone might not know anything about making a custom saber, they come to the forum completely green as if they'd just been born with no other knowledge or intellect at all?
    What?
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

We are not quite sure what you are saying, Mr Gruesome Fear.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I tried deciphering that, but no luck. Regardless of that, both methods of saving work fine, to each his/her own. Also the search box is your friend, I agree with looking for an answer to questions, most new member questions have already been answered

Quote Originally Posted by a fearsome grue View Post
    I think this refers to TimeRender's comment here:

Grue, you might want to avoid giving advice until after you've been here a little longer.
    That's the best I got...
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~