Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: Married Folk

oh heck y'all just need the right woman, I was buying sabers from Devil and was gonna wait till my wife told me to get em cause she wanted the mace saber, heck she did not even bat an eye when I spent the 800 + on my TK armor, plus the fact that she buys me any lego kit I want she is a great woman, even bought me a subscription to playboy (think she got sick of buying them for me in the stores, lol)[8D]What more can a man ask for!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tazrob

...even bought me a subscription to playboy... <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

My wife got me a year of Hustler. [8D]

It has better articles... []

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Yeah, lots of eye-rolling from my wife, too. But she's very supportive of my saber-making, and she was even kinda sad when I sold my last one (although, she had good reason, because she designed it).

Of course, that support only goes so far, and when we're tight on money (which is frequent), her patience comes to an abrupt end.

Bills? Bah! Bills are insignificant, next to the power of the f--*EVICTED*

"The sleeper must awaken."

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="red">Heh, my ears are burning. Someone must have been talking about me. []</font id="red">

<font color="purple">If I had a husband, I wonder if he'd try to horn in on my hobby?

"Here honey, let me help you with that." "No, sweetie, you're not doing that the right way."</font id="purple">

<font color="blue">Back off dude! This is MY hobby! Go buy your own toys! lol</font id="blue">

<font color="green">I'm not looking for a hubby, so it's a moot point.</font id="green"></font id="size3">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi-Loreen

<font size="3"><font color="red">Heh, my ears are burning. Someone must have been talking about me. []</font id="red">

<font color="purple">If I had a husband, I wonder if he'd try to horn in on my hobby?

"Here honey, let me help you with that." "No, sweetie, you're not doing that the right way."</font id="purple">

<font color="blue">Back off dude! This is MY hobby! Go buy your own toys! lol</font id="blue">

<font color="green">I'm not looking for a hubby, so it's a moot point.</font id="green"></font id="size3">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

'Nuff respect to those who can effectively use oft-forgotten words, like moot. Ranks right up there with "lot" and "ilk".[]

Right, James?[]

You don't need to see any identification.

My wife isn't all evil. I mean, if we had the money and I bought parts, I'd bet I would have quite the argument over who's saber it is. Every once in a while (read every 2 to 3 minutes) I go on some quest to share Jedi Wisdom with her... for example:

"Master Qui-Gon said that our focus determines our reality."
    "You're no Jedi"
    "Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

ahhh yeah, good times... good times... hey wait.. Sweety.. yeah, that's MY saber.. uh-huh.. you don't even like Star Wars... uh-huh.. yeah.. SEE! You ARE a Jedi! *THWACK* Ok so the MR blades CAN leave a mark...

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

I think I'm scaring him...

[}]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by PSN

I think I'm scaring him...

[}]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Uhh welcome to the boards PSN..

Everybody, might I introduce my Wife.. and no, PSN isn't something you do on the side of the road during long road trips. [)]

And yer not scaring me at all... *nervous twitch* not at all...

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Ooo... where's the popcorn?

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

It's not that I don't support you sweety...

I just don't trust you around power tools.

[]