Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: Married Folk

Default ATTENTION: Married Folk

Hello.. your friendly Trooper here...

If your significant other does the rolling eyes thing or comments on your mental stability for building sabers. Try this...

Look them in the eye and say: "I can see that building lightsabers has caused a problem in our relationship. I will hereby find a new hobby and no longer build lightsabers. My new hobby will be... LEGO."

Then ask for the Credit Card.

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

I assume you've tried this?

Words fail...

You don't need to see any identification.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

I assume you've tried this?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

My Wife won't allow the Gandalf (RotK) or the Vader (RotS DVD release) DVD Holding Standees in the living room... so how about the Carbonite..

"uhhh no"

She loves me.. I know it deep down.

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

I can't display or hang my jedi robes up on the back of a door etc. She says she might wake up in the night and it would frighten her. I think she is only tolerent of my hobbies [conventions, lightsaber training, working on sabers at other folks garages etc] cause it gets me out of the house. My money [well...er...money she doesn't know about like overtime] can be spent anyway I want. Unless of course she finds out about it......then...DUCK YOU SUCKER! [B)]

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base
    Treasurer/Head Instructor
    Lightsaber training OCSWS

my wife says...o wait i dont have 1

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

my wife says...o wait i dont have 1

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

One day you will remember this day and wonder what happened to your life, what happened to your freedom. The rest of us will just smile and say payback is rough.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

hahaha

not a bad replica, considering it was built outta Lego's...

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

Hey Troops!
    I gotta say, my wife rocks! She's great with all this. Our rule is... I can only display my "toys" in the office or my little shop.

I think she sees how my hobby keeps me sane.

MC

She does roll the eyes when, (at times) she arives home to find me in a large brown robe with a lightsaber hanging of my belt.

You want to go home and re-think your life