Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Saber Forge SaberSound quick change?

Sorry, Mihuani... Eandori is no longer working on saber projects for private/personal reasons. He is fine healthwise and family-wise, and we will miss him dearly, but... yup... no longer doing LED saber stuff.

As to CF stuff, yeah... I guess it's for another thread, and for the zillionith time, it HAS been attempted to get more boards available... but it hasn't been "in the cards". Sometimes fortune's wheel is fickle.

And for the record--Eandori never had anything to do with CF production whatsoever. At least not in the physical sense. And neither did I--at least not in the physical sense. Eandori and I *DID* do a LOT of "behind the scenes" work with suggesting firmware ideas and help flesh out solutions for certain things... but so did the general saber community as well (on the "whaddya want on CF" thread, hheh).

Erv has always been the ONLY ~~physical~~ creator of CF boards... and at this point, it may remain that way.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

But Eandori was the "official" CF support/repair guy in the States, at least for a few months there. He even made a YouTube video about it.

It's too bad he's dropped out of saberdom, but I'm sure he has his reasons. Big loss for us, though.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Quote Originally Posted by mihunai View Post
    Phew, am i glad i went for the US 2.5 anyhow.

mTm
    You're lucky you got a US 2.5 - they were sold out the day I placed my order for one.

Hopefully another board maker will fill the void. There's high demand for a range of prices and options within the community.