Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: is eveything i need here????? plz look at it :)

I have a Screw on LED blade holder style 10 what is the bast way that looks the bast???
    The dark side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be unatural!

I'm a Knights of The Old Republic member

is me kurtsea on you tubehttp://www.youtube.com/user/kurtsea

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    You're getting the Build Your Own Luxeon III Electronics Kit? That looks like all the separate parts in the kit on your list.

Yes, the kit is designed so that it all works together. Not sure why you're asking if it does.
    oh thx
    The dark side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be unatural!

Quote Originally Posted by kurtsea View Post
    I have a Screw on LED blade holder style 10 what is the bast way that looks the bast???
    Are you asking if its the BEST? And if so, what do you mean?
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I missed that post.

I have no idea what he's asking.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Banned Sith Lord

LED BH 10 is cool. it bends easy though. trust me. I KNOW. and so does astro

what jay gon said the ultraedge will NOT fit in the blade holder and you cant force it either. you might want to commison ultrasabers to turn it down for TCSS blade holder. im sure he would. or you can buy a blade from here.

HOWEVER if you do decide to go with a NORMAL ultrablade. it fits snuggly inside a TCSS blade holder without the need of a blade retention screw
    its pretty tight as i have found out myself. i have swung and dueled with it, no retention screw, blade didnt move an inch. (this isnt recomended though)

always a good idea to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by $tarkiller View Post
    Are you asking if its the BEST? And if so, what do you mean?
    Yes I meant best, sorry I am dyslexic LOL I meant to sand down the inside of blade holder or outside of the blade, because the blade holder style 10 has the grooves and you would be able to see the sanding marks? On the outside of the blade? Would it affect the durability of the blade holder if I sanded it?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, you'd see the sanding marks on the blade if you used that blade holder.

Those blade holders are pretty strong (if you don't drop your saber and it lands on that end ), I fight with my saber that has one. But I wouldn't advise sanding that blade holder, it's thin enough as it is.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

is there a ultra saber blade that will fit a tcss style 10 blade holder??????

Quote Originally Posted by kurtsea View Post
    is there a ultra saber blade that will fit a tcss style 10 blade holder??????
    Not that I have found....but I usually make my own blades, or hone the blade sockets until the UltraEdges fit. Ultra gets their polycarbonate tubing from a different source, I'd guess, which is why it has a slightly larger diameter than the tubing sold in the store here. There's always some variation in tolerances from one manufacturer to another.

Ultra does have an FX blade intended to fit their UltraFX converted sabers, but that would actually be a bit loose in the TCSS blade holders.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

you said i could sand down the inside of the blade holder or the outside of the blade but i have the style 10 blade holder????????