Thread: Bronzium Dicer82, a Weathered MHS Saber

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Talking Bronzium Dicer82, a Weathered MHS Saber

Dicer82 (from youTube) sent me this saber for Crystal chamber upgrade, weathering and US 2.5 upgrade along with some machine work to window the crystal chamber. This saber now has a Crystal pommel, Reverse Sound and a 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery system to go along with it's Green Luxeon K2 LED and HO 5mm accent LEDs. I also machined down a custom aluminum (weathered) low profile mom switch. I refer to the new weathering technique I used as "Bronzium Weathering", but it also has a generous helping of my "Super Secret Weathering Sauce".

Particulars:

Luxeon K2 green
    (2) 5mm HO accent LEDs
    Brass and Copper Crystal Chamber with Clear acrylic Crystal
    Aluminum AV mom switch
    Ultrasound 2.5
    HO Speaker
    Reverse sound with ZERO resonance (and this is the loudest saber I have EVER heard)-the vid has the volume on level 1!
    faux Crystal Pommel
    (1) 18500 Li-ion @ 2200mAh
    Recharge/kill
    "Bronzium" Weathering
    Super Secret Weathering Sauce

The BMT:

The Glams:

All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Banned Sith Lord

oh very nice. i didnt know you machined LDM... thats something new. thats also awesome. very cool work i love the sandy look. looks like a tusken raiders lightsaber. Asharad Hett would love this puppy. very cool work marc as usuall.

wow...VERY nicely weathered. As always LDM, your skills astound me. Good work man!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Great job on the upgrades. I love the bronze weathering job. When is black mat time going to be syndicated? It is nice to see reruns every now and then. LOL

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Another great re-do there LDM, just great. Loving the weathering and green everything LOL.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Looks like this saber got forgoten about in a hole, but still functions. Nice job.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    Looks like this saber got forgoten about in a hole, but still functions. Nice job.
    LOL, you pegged what I was going for! Cool.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams

I said this on fx, I love the weathering job on this. I'm going to have to get a jar of that special weathering sauce.

Great job on the weathering LDM!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Thanks fellas