Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MHS Sink Tube Sleeve

Dude! Who wants a saber that looks like everyone elses? Unless of course you are doing a 'face' character. I personally am getting a little tired of being asked "Are you Obi-wan?" by kids and adults alike. I can feel myself being seduced by the Dark side. I want to yell, "NO fool, I'm Darth [fill in the blank]! It's time to die!" then cut them down with my Lightsaber. [}]

Must resist temptation!

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base
    Treasurer/Head Instructor
    Lightsaber training OCSWS

Nice pictures, tematek. Can you do some without the flash? It's making a lot of glare.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zhi-don

Dude! Who wants a saber that looks like everyone elses? Unless of course you are doing a 'face' character. I personally am getting a little tired of being asked "Are you Obi-wan?" by kids and adults alike. I can feel myself being seduced by the Dark side. I want to yell, "NO fool, I'm Darth [fill in the blank]! It's time to die!" then cut them down with my Lightsaber. [}]

Must resist temptation!

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Let go of your anger let it make you strong, and surrender yourself to the Dark Side[}]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zhi-don

Must resist temptation!

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base

Let go of your anger let it make you strong, and surrender yourself to the Dark Side[}]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Don't lis'n, Master Zhi-don!! You must not turn to the Dark Side of the Force!

You don't need to see any identification.

Well Here's what I got so Far. I am not too happy with the grip and will probably pull it off and install somthing like leather.

Sorry some of my pics are blurry[]

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">Hey, that looks pretty cool, now that you've painted the sleeve.

I didn't want to say that I wasn't too impressed with it in the first pics. [:I]

Is that some of that special color changing paint? Obvious question I guess, considering that it looks like it's different colors in different light.</font id="blue"></font id="size3"> []

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Nice looking saber the paint has really helps define the cut outs in the sink tube and with the mhs section being painted it gives it a classic look sorta like Qui-Gons saber but different.[^]

<center></center>

The sleeve paint shifts from green to blue. It is hard to get the camera to show the different colors.

woah, that is awesome paint, i thought you made more than one of those sleeves, nice work.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Nice.[] I'm making a HUGE tutorial and the sleeve is going to be painted too. Not fancy color changing, but painted none the less. Tutorial is 11 pages and counting (Sans pictures and detailed appendix[:0]).

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>