Thread: warhammer

Default warhammer

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here play warhammer? 40k?

funny thing about that, I'm actually selling my Dark Eldar to fund my lightsaber building... played 40K for about 4 years before I kind of lost track. Built up a pretty big army.

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

i did play a few years ago. but havent since then.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

my uncle plays and i would have, but it is too expensive for me.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

Space marines Space Wolfs chapter currently 1k point army

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

The reason i mention it is because my other hobby is constructing terrain for game boards and seling them on ebay. Heres a link of my latest project.http://cgi.ebay.com/warhammer-wargam...QQcmdZViewItem

Nope...but I have a White Wolf book somewhere. I did play ADND for a while. Stopped about 2 years ago from lack of interest. Stupid video games took over everyone's lives. I starting playing DND when it came out in '76. I even have my first books [small brown ones] and dice.

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base
    Treasurer/Head Instructor
    Lightsaber training OCSWS