Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MHS builder- basic electronics kit?

Default MHS builder- basic electronics kit?

What is included in the basic electronics kit that comes with the MHS builder saber? Things like the LED, lens and lens holder and a switch are givens, but what else? I would like to use some goodies on my sabers like quick change kits, switch boots, and a 4aaa battery pack, but before I buy, I need to know what's included so I can figure out the final price of my saber.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hover (put mouse over) over the text "Add basic electronics package for" and it will have a little java popup that tells you.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I tried the hover thing, and it didn't work for me, so I still need to know what's in this thing.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">Maybe you don't have Java on your computer? I had to specifically download it for my new computer a couple years ago when I started running Windows XP.

Here's what the Basic Electronics package includes:

2.2ohm Resistor
    Luxeon III 3w LED
    10 degreen Lens
    Lens holder
    Switch03
    4AAA battery holder</font id="blue"></font id="size3">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

The basic kit includes:
    2.2 ohm resistor
    Luxeon 3 watt led
    10 degree optic
    Optic holder
    Switch
    4 AAA battery holder

The hover works if you put your mouse pointer on the words basic electronics kit

edit: beaten by a fast typer, rats[]
    <center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="red">Ha! I beat you!</font id="red">[]

<font color="blue">And I worded mine exactly like it said in the little pop-up.</font id="blue"></font id="size3"> []

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi-Loreen

<font size="3"><font color="red">Ha! I beat you!</font id="red">[]

<font color="blue">And I worded mine exactly like it said in the little pop-up.</font id="blue"></font id="size3"> []

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sith Lords don't like to lose[}]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Thanks everybody- so the only thing I would need to add is the quick-change kit. I was fooling with the MHS saber builder and designed a pretty sweet double ended lightstaff, but it was getting pretty steep. So what I might end up doing is ordering half of it- one saber. (I want to be able to convert the staff to dual-sword by swapping the connector for two pommels) That way, it won't be such a trauma to my bank account

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

Sith Lords don't like to loose[}]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font size="3"><font color="purple">Then you should have been quicker!</font id="purple"> []

<font color="brown">Yes, and I know that Wookiees have been known to pull people's arms out of their sockets when they loose....</font id="brown">[}]

<font color="green">Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not, for my ally is the Force!</font id="green"></font id="size3">[8D]

<font size="1"><font color="black">(Man, I think I need to go to bed!) [|)]</font id="black"></font id="size1">

well we're not wookies, but bad boy sith instead, lol

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...