Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: considered using other bar stock?

Council Member
    Jedi Master

[whine mode] "Waaaaaa! I don't want to read, I don't want to learn, waaaaa!! I don't want to know how all this stuff works and goes together, I just want someone to plug me in to the matrix and download infinate knowledge direct to my brain so I can get what I want and leave without contributing. Waaaaaa!!!!!" " I don't even want to BUILD a lightsaber, I want someone to just give me an uber cool saber thats super bright, made of brass and unobtanium electroplated with the blood of crushed fairies!"[ /whine mode]

Jesus pal, either do some homework and respect the knowledge thats available to you or go away, you apparently have no interest in making the hobby grow anyway, so you are of no use to the community.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Well, He DID mention he is ADHD, as well as a little Autistic. So, Fearsome, I am amking it public that if you have any questions or need help with something, then shoot me a pm, or a visitor message, and I will answer to the best of my knowledge without seeming "snobbish" because I am trying to help you learn. By the way, Shadar, the link to the definition of n00b is in my sig.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Really? Seriously? I can't excuse someones rudeness with the crutch of "ADHD" the most mis-diagnosed disorder on the planet. Also known as "the human condition".

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Shadar, the link to the definition of n00b is in my sig.
    I was making a joke related to said link in your signature...
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Half the people on this planet, or more, could probably be "diagnosed" with some form of ADHD. Not a valid excuse for rudeness and laziness, IMO.

Back in the '60's my pediatrician wanted to put me on Ritalin for being "hyperactive". My mom said, "I'm not drugging my kid, I'll deal with it."
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Half the people on this planet, or more, could probably be "diagnosed" with some form of ADHD. Not a valid excuse for rudeness and laziness, IMO.

Back in the '60's my pediatrician wanted to put me on Ritalin for being "hyperactive". My mom said, "I'm not drugging my kid, I'll deal with it."

Exactly.

GET LATHED!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

This thread has run its course. Grue, do some reading or, like you said, just quit.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!