Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Luke ANH

Default Luke ANH

I've sifted through the various threads on converting the Luke ANH Hasbro Force FX. Tim kindly answered a couple of my questions too but I'm still wondering if anyone has used a Graflex Adapter socket to convert the Luke ANH.
    I remember reading about the Anakin saber and the adapter as well as a couple conflicting reports of using the Anakin kit with the Luke ANH but nothing specific to whether or not the Graflex adapter socket works. I apologize if I missed something.

Hi,
    new user here o/

I'm also currently looking for some tips on how to convert a luke ep4 to luxeon.
    Anyone with an idea on how to make a more durable bladeholder, other than visiting a local machinist?
    Into Star Wars because I can't do the friggin trekkie greet!

I'm getting a Graflex socket for a Replica Graflex I have so I'm going to test it out. If it works I imagine I'll just post it here.
    Last edited by yell0w_lantern; 09-08-2009 at 12:45 PM. Reason: grammar

Council Member
    Sith Lord

It does not work without modification. Sorry I missed this before you ordered. There is a way to do the conversion without a "kit" however. You could always search the gallery for one done by...me.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

The requirement of 4 or more letters has hamstrung my search ability. When I search for your name and Luke or Luke conversion, this is closest I get.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...version&page=5

There are threads titled for ESB and ROTJ but I didn't even look in those.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by yell0w_lantern View Post
    The requirement of 4 or more letters has hamstrung my search ability. When I search for your name and Luke or Luke conversion, this is closest I get.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...version&page=5

There are threads titled for ESB and ROTJ but I didn't even look in those.
    It is no longer here for some reason...Sithlordfaust did one too. Search for that one. Look in the MR conversions gallery as well...it may be there.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Are you sure? I just checked sithlordfausts Thread list and it says he never did a Luke ANH conversion.
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...p?t=675&page=6

On this page he posts an image and text saying he did, seems he used an ultrasabers heatsink/optics holder, from what I know that doesn't replace the entire plastic BH on the thing though
    Into Star Wars because I can't do the friggin trekkie greet!

Default wiring

ive noticed the wiring setup is different in the luke one opposed to the other fx sabers. can someone direct me to a diagram or tutorial on how to do the wiring for this saber

Why not just bite the bullet and acquire a replica Graflex? Then you could just use the Luke as a soundboard donor.

I think I only paid about $70 for mine.