Thread: Invisas Jedi Garb

Default Invisas Jedi Garb

Ok so I know some of the pro's don't like em, but after getting frustrated with making my own Jedi garb before halloween came, I made a last minute purchase from Jedi Robe.

The Sith Anakin I didn't like very much but this one I like far more and is actually quite good.

The pics

Not bad for £50 quid I think.

The robe is a custom made one from Ebay
    Last edited by Invisas1979; 11-02-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Not too bad for a premade costume. I ordered my belt from jedi-robe.com and they got it to me in the states in a matter of days even right before Halloween. Depending on your preference, I would make new tabards that were a tad bit longer and a little wider. I really like the number of layers of the costume. The only other little thing about the costume is that I like my sleeves to flair out a bit more. Did you happen to pick up a robe from Jedi Robe as well? I was curious as to the quality of their robes. All in all, a great looking costume!

I did make some tabbards but wasn't happy with the material, finding good material is quite a challenge. I actually really like the tabbards as they are more so than the rest of the costume. The cust service from them is really good.
    I did buy a robe in both black and brown. They're ok. I will mod them by adding some satin on the inside to add some weight and when I find the right material I will edge them.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I have that robe. like Invisas said, it's all right. It turned out a little short, but I'm 6'2". Any one a little shorter would probobly look better in it.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

If you bought from Jedi-Robe, then you are essentially buying from Costume Base in Singapore.

Some things, like the Jedi tunics are ok, some need work, like the X-Wing costume, some are down right horrid, like the Hoth Trooper they sell on ebay, but not on the Jedi-Robe site. Their Darth Maul there is not good.

I'm also not a fan of pleather. I like the real thing.

Just remember, you get what you pay for.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!