Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: custom saber sites, anyone?

Default custom saber sites, anyone?

can anyone help me find custom saber sites that let me order/view custom sabers? i am new to the forums, and i would like to start off with a custom ordered one before i get around to building one. i really appreciate it, thnx.

You wont find many people here will appreciate that question here, especially since its a first post. As you may have found, this is a DIY saber forum, where we make our custom sabers, mostly utilising the parts found at the Store that this forum is attached to. It wouldnt be good custom to be asking about it here, even with the intention of building one in the future.

Its kind of like going into a corner store and asking the owner/staff if there are other corner stores they can go buy from. Sorry if it comes off harsh, though I feel that many of the others may have a harder stance on this.

In any case, read through the Index thread, and you will find it will be most likely more enjoyable having your first saber one you made yourself, which is rather easy I may add. Hope you stick around and dazzle us with a build in the future.

Also, this sub forum is only for build threads/photo threads about peoples lightsabers. Questions are meant to be in the corresponding sub forums above this, such as misc etc..
    Last edited by Alcfalath; 11-16-2009 at 10:21 AM.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you read just a few threads in the "new to the saber scene" you'll see how easy it is to build your own.

It is not allowed to ask for other builders on this website. Use google if you don't want to build your own. TCSS pays for this website, so please respect that he doesn't wan't any buisness taken away from his store.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It is really easy to make one yourself from MHS parts and all the information you need is on this forum. It will be alot cheaper to make one your self too.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Also, why is this in the Gallery forum? There's nothing being shown off here...

my bad.

removing thread

how do i remove a thread?

im sorry. T_T please dont single me out because i made a mistake
    Last edited by Coryn Fett; 11-16-2009 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcfalath View Post
    You wont find many people here will appreciate that question here, especially since its a first post. As you may have found, this is a DIY saber forum, where we make our custom sabers, mostly utilising the parts found at the Store that this forum is attached to. It wouldnt be good custom to be asking about it here, even with the intention of building one in the future.

Its kind of like going into a corner store and asking the owner/staff if there are other corner stores they can go buy from. Sorry if it comes off harsh, though I feel that many of the others may have a harder stance on this.

In any case, read through the Index thread, and you will find it will be most likely more enjoyable having your first saber one you made yourself, which is rather easy I may add. Hope you stick around and dazzle us with a build in the future.

Also, this sub forum is only for build threads/photo threads about peoples lightsabers. Questions are meant to be in the corresponding sub forums above this, such as misc etc..
    my bad.

im sorry. T_T please dont single me out because i made a mistake

I don't think anyone is attempting to "single you out". You asked a question and got an answer... Your original question was not appropriate, Alcfalath POLITELY explained this to you. There are plenty of people here to help you build your own lightsaber as that is what this forum is for, using parts from the store this forum is attached to.

As for finding a custom made saber without buying one, use google as was suggested. You cannot expect to walk into a DIY forum and ask for a finished product sold elsewhere without a little push back. Honestly you got it pretty easy compared to some of the others here.

Once again, not trying to be "mean" "rude" or "harsh" just trying to help you understand why you are receiving the responses that you are....
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

And no, you aren't being singled out. You have received what is a pretty standard answer to the type of question that you asked.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Once you have read some and know the rules, you will find that this is the most awesome forum in the whole universe. lol Seriously, read as much as you can and then you will know how to ask the right question for us to give you the answer you are looking for. We are more than happy to help anyone who at least tries to help themselves first. I read for 3 months before I made my first post. I can't really think of any people here that are just plain out rude. You may get some criticism, but that will help you make better sabers and learn the correct way to do things. I would rather someone be completely honest with me than to tell me something is good when it is not. Also, if you do find people picking on you think of it this way, we only pick on our friends. lol

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php