Thread: my son's and my costume

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default my son's and my costume

Ok, talked my son into switching over from the dark side for this holloween. He is now a padawan. Mother-in-law did a great job on his costume. Had her redo my tunic and make it a little longer this year. Not too sure about the pleather tabards. It looks too shiny with the flash, but after seeing my son's cloth tabbards, I might go back that route.

We also went to the Jedi Academy at Disneyland yesterday and the cast loved my son's outfit. One of the trainers kept coming up to him during the show to talk to him about his costume and then when it was time to take on Vader, he moved him in line so he would be the one force pushing the Stormies. My son totally loved it.

If I may, if anyone knows how to rotoscope, could you please send me a PM as I would love to get his lightsaber roto'd in 3 pics. I would much appreciate it as I wanted to print up a nice picture of my son in costume and give it to my Mother-in-law in a frame. To show off her favorite grandson and her great work.

he has his own modifies Ultra Slim Initiate, but had to use the hasbro saber for the academy

Last edited by duncan29793; 11-01-2009 at 08:26 PM. Reason: can't type O_o