Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Happy Halloween...

I didnt get the F5, i mean...i know what it does on my keyboard but....hunh?
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

It means that Greedo couldn't refresh his page to buy a CF, because his fingers are weird.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

oh duh...thus the F5 and then he "Loses"
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    that was awesome. its really cool how you can change your voice with computer programs. i havent done it yet but you can do absolutley ANYTHING with the right amount of EQ and stuff.

way to go nova that was hilarious,
    Thanks, but... I didn't "change" my voice really at all on this video. Except to do a little "matching" with the original EQ of the footage. I didn't want my vocals to sound TOO crisp and clear... being that SW EP IV was done in the 70's and I just recorded here and now, duh.

Now sure, for the voices of NECROLOSIS and the intercom droid (Balance of Power, EP II), yup--I employed some sound work. And to make distinctions between Cael Nordiun and Novastar, just different acting styles + a little pitch change.

But for this one... nah, I just stayed in my lower registers.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide