Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Default What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Hey folks. I didn't see one of these threads, so I figured I'd start one. So what are you dressing as for Halloween this year?

I'm going as ROTJ Luke (Throne room scene) and I talked my girlfriend into going as Leia. Episode IV of course. She warned me not to push it when I was asking for "Slave Leia." lol.

Post pics of your costume if you've got 'em. I'll take some pics of ours when I get home. Take care. Be safe. Have a happy Halloween!

Going in a Obi-Wan/Anakin mix up. Beige Obi-Wan tunic with brown Anakin boots and belt. Custom saber.

Mrs Going as a Zombie.... Boooo.

Looking forward to party tomorrow.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

going out as a S.T.A.R.S member for halloween my girlfriend is going out as a ghostbuster, will put pics up when I get some tomorrow night

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

if i can get the face paint, I'll be doing The Crow again, i did it last year, and no one at my job recognized me... they said my make-up looked professionally done... i did a great job on it...
    I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, than have you love me for something that I'm not

I was planning on wearing my Jedi robes, though Dave at Saberbelt has been having some issues with getting good leather from Tandy and that delayed my belt by a couple weeks. On the other hand, I'm going no farther than my own front yard, so I could just wear a regular belt and I doubt anyone would know the difference at all. The second picture, just because I think he did an awesome job, is a Lord of the Rings-style Ranger costume my brother put together. He's not a member here, and while I think he'd have as much fun as I do building lightsabers, I haven't gotten him to pick the soldering pencil up yet. Still, his costume kicks ass, so what the hell.

(The Jedi robe picture was just a test fit. I think I've got everything figured out with it, so when I wear it on Halloween it should look and sit better... aside from the belt, anyway.)

I'm going as starkiller. I will take pictures and post them soon.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Oooh, I like that Ranger costume a lot.

Invisas, you should go as Zombie Obi-wan/Anakin.

As for myself, I'll just be wearing my Rebel Fleet Trooper costume. My Fan Force is doing a local Fall Festival event with a night time parade, so I've been working on finishing my Nerf Recon conversion so I'll have a cool light up prop to rival the Jedi's lightsabers.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Banned Sith Lord

im going in my sith charachter. wore it to school today that was fun.... just wish it wasnt so friggin hot... i also lost my black out face mask,,, grrrr. they also made me dress down for PE. that was fun...

I'm going Star Trek TOS.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

[QUOTE=Jedi-Loreen;[/SIZE]Invisas, you should go as Zombie Obi-wan/Anakin.

Strangely that's what my GF said..... But I won't be doing that as it's not...... canon.......
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"