Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: International Shipping and customs

ouch...

I'm in Halifax.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Cool. Halifax is a nice city. We were there about five years ago. We found my wife's grandparent's immigration records at Pier 21. Rode the Harbour Hopper. Too cool.

I hope your package arrives soon. There's really not much you can do to prevent customs from delaying your stuff. One thing I will tell you about having things shipped from the US, is that if you have the choice, use USPS rather than UPS. UPS has dinged me about $40 for customs fees, every time I've used them, but only twice in many orders, has USPS hit me.

BTW, welcome to another Canadian. Our ranks are growing. Soon, we will be able to implement our invasion pla-...

Whoops. Did I say that out loud?

Never mind, folks. As you were.

Don't worry Obi-Dar, I hid the plans in my R2 unit. Nobody would think of looking there.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

And the Imperials won't fire on the escape pod either.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    BTW, welcome to another Canadian. Our ranks are growing. Soon, we will be able to implement our invasion pla-...

Whoops. Did I say that out loud?

Never mind, folks. As you were.
    No worries. Us Yanks have had "Operation Leafblower" in the works for some time now.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Sneaky Canadians...

I'm watching you.

Update....Once my shipment left Washington it took five days to arrive in Montreal. No stops or updates in between. 5 days is A LOT of plane fuel! hehe. So then it was in customs for a day and now it's back on track and should be here in a matter of a day or two....yay!

haha! You fools ...nations are just an illusion. They are only distractions by the global elite to make us "dance" while they rule us all...but eschelon (system) is listening and I've said too much.

Crystal, I'm going to have to ask you to step over here. No, don't worry about those guys in black suits and shades. They don't mean any harm. Now, you may not know it, but I used to be a member of the American intelligence community...

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I used to be a member of the American intelligence community...
    And I used to have intelligence. Now, I just spend a lot of time looking for my keys and my glasses.

Waiting sucks man, my parts crossed the border in two days, but they have taken a week to get it somewhere, still haven't got my parts since I ordered two weeks ago. It's driving me bonkers waiting!
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)