Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jet Boot Thrusters

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default Jet Boot Thrusters

Here are some Jet Boot Thruster I made kinda like what Cad Bane wears. Here are some test of them with REAL model rocket engines in them. Yes, I am a chicken and did not test them while wearing them, but I plan on wearing them next weekend. Here are some videos of the test.

Intro to test:

Test 1:

Test 2:

Results:

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Oh man those are so cool!!

Pure awesomeness.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Dude, that is so cool, I think you have made the Mando Product of the year. Excellent-excellent rocket boot.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Pointless, dangerous, and potentially illegal. This gets a big thumbs down from me.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeRender View Post
    Pointless, dangerous, and potentially illegal. This gets a big thumbs down from me.
    Party pooper.

Great job Wade.
    This should really kick some fire into any costume party

mTm

Official Owner of Skottsaber at Bowling

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by TimeRender View Post
    I did a ton of research on model rockets before I even attempted to try this and I had a water hose and a fire extinguisher present during the test. I do not recommend anyone else try this. As far as being illegal, it falls into the category of model rockets and they are legal in the State of Georgia. Like I said, I did a lot of research before attempting this and I would recommend that if anyone ever tries anything as dangerous as this, LEARN ALL YOU CAN ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU TRY IT and always take safety precautions like a fire extinguisher, gloves and safety glasses. But, other than that, it was very, very fun. hehe

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

That is a riot. I like the projectile at the end LOL.

Model rockets are totally legal when they are being used as intended, but some states have laws prohibiting their misuse. Strapping one to your leg would qualify as misuse.

I guess I just don't understand the point. It doesn't look like a costume piece since it's just held on with a few straps. If you did wear it to a convention or a party or anything you wouldn't be able to use it anyway. I fail to see how this is cool. That's just my opinion, do whatever makes you happy. Just be safe and try to set a good example to the kids.

Banned Sith Lord

its for my home boy thax. and his mando gear. the rocket was just a fun addition. goofy wade. very funny though. and smart. but i dont think thax is goin to keep a rocket engine inside. its just going to be an accessory for his beskar'gam