Thread: Non Canon Jedi Profile Group

Default Non Canon Jedi Profile Group

Ok gang, I know we had a lot of talk under costuming (see new Jedi Order, new sith order) about starting a non canon costuming group. Despite the support and attempt the New Jedi Order group didn't take off as expected.

I wanted to get some feedback on who would be interested in adding and participating in this idea. If it gets a lot of support I will put it together.

I am thinking of starting a Non canon Jedi profile / story / costume site. The vision would be an individual can send in there "jedi Character" profile and add stories and background as they right it. THis would not be a RPG site or anything like that just a page that you could post your saber, costume (if you have one) your Jedi profile, and any stories with the character.

I would set up some guidelines and criteria for the profiles (obviously you must have your own lightsaber and post the pic of it) but they would be somewhat flexible (ie might not need a costume if your story is really good) with specific standards. I was thinking of having a Jedi section, Sith section, and possibly a bounty hunter type section. As well as a forum.

Any input or interest? Could become a good collection of stories for fans by fans. Please let me know.

Very interested, was a little worried in the first section with no mention of the sith in it as that was what caught my attention in your original thread. But was very reassured at the end there. I think having both sides with enhance the experience and allow for a lot more variation in the stories.
    "Art is never finished, merely abandoned." Da Vinci

As an aspiring writer with a Jedi of his own....I would be up for this! just need to get my sdaber made....and a costumje might help too. lol

"In this real world of ours, there is indeed a real Force...a true power, the proof of which is in every living thing - and that power, that Force, starts with the Cross."

Definately interested. My character idea was more fallen/gray jedi.. don't know exactly what category that would fall under..

Fallen / Grey jedi would be involved too.
    I think I am going to put something together within the next few days but I would really like to see more support if i am going to put the time into it. I know there is a thread in here that had some jedi stories. Hopefully some of those people would like to publish them and participate as well.

Please let me know your feedback and suggestions.