Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time for a new game!

Default Time for a new game!

Does anyone else think it's about time a new Jedi game came out!

I loved KOTOR and KOTOR 2. I've been playing Jedi Acadamy on my XBOX all over again, just 'cause there's nothing else!

Has anyone heard of anything on the horizon?

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

Lego Star Wars 2 The Original Trilogy....yeaaa

I THINK and i said think that i read a article that a kotor game may come to xbox 360. lego 2 until then

www.geocities.com/starwarsmonkeyz/intro.html
    "Army or not... you must realize... you... are... DOOMED!"- General Gevious

yea KOTR III is supposed to be on the 360. I'll cough up the $500 for one when either it or Halo 3 comes out.[]

Try not. Do or do not, you Rebel scum.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/new...php?story=9270

I've no idea what Wii is, but it sounds cool as hell.

Wii is the next gen system by Nintendo that was going by the name revolution....it is now going by Nintendi Wii.

i was just reading about wii in newsweek the other day...has some new handheld controller that's totally wireless and is motion sensitive...they're hoping it'll bridge the video game generation gap, but i'm betting it'll be a flop

anybody remember nintendo's ROB?

"Loyal minions, ATTACK!"
    "uhh, who?"
    "You, you idiots! You're our loyal minions! SO START ATTACKING!"
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mi Gin Gonn

i was just reading about wii in newsweek the other day...has some new handheld controller that's totally wireless and is motion sensitive...they're hoping it'll bridge the video game generation gap, but i'm betting it'll be a flop

anybody remember nintendo's ROB?

"Loyal minions, ATTACK!"
    "uhh, who?"
    "You, you idiots! You're our loyal minions! SO START ATTACKING!"
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Speaking of flops..

Nintendo's GameGlove immediately springs to mind. It was great for about, oh, 17 minutes on X-Mas morning (set-up time), and after that...well, let's just say it suffered the video game peripheral equivalent of neutering, as it mysteriously "lost" its cord.

I was an impatient child..[V]

You don't need to see any identification.

Yeah, I wish they would make an offline game (not an MMORPG) that's really immersive and deep, deep, deep like morrowind or something. That'd be cool. Of course, I did like the KOTOR games a lot. They just kept me wanting more. [^]

yeah, and also dont forget the other glove that came out with another unit thats now defunct and gone too. i had that one, it was good, but the unit kept burning out the drive motors all the time. i went thjru 4 units. before i just gave up. cant remember the name righht offhand. i think it was the sega saturn.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...