Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prequel Infinity comic

Default Prequel Infinity comic

If they were to do an infinities comic for the prequels what do you think they would change. If you don't know what the infinities series is it different takes on the original movies where they change one thing and everything is different.

Quote Originally Posted by vorian89 View Post
    If they were to do an infinities comic for the prequels what do you think they would change. If you don't know what the infinities series is it different takes on the original movies where they change one thing and everything is different.
    See the force unleashed sith ending.... Imagine Stakiller chasing luke around and what would starkiller do, kill luke or the emperor or luke and the emperor???

What if the droids got to Obi-Wan and he went to save leia and got killed by vader, would she have become a jedi instead? What if Luke were killed along beru and owen.

And what if Luke had killed vader and become the emperors new apprentice?

So many ifs...
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Jar-Jar would have one panel...

were he would die a horrible, horrible death.

I think it would be a best seller.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by annon View Post
    Jar-Jar would have one panel...

were he would die a horrible, horrible death.

I think it would be a best seller.
    I like the way you think

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I would be 500 copies of that one. LOL

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

It would have to be when Qui Gonn activates his lightsaber as Obi wan is fleeing the S.T.A.P. After taking out the droid Qui Gonn turns and decapitates the Gungan in a simple but effective one handed flurish. As Obi wan looks on with a questioning look, his master simply says " I could sense a disturbance in the force around this one." He deactivates his lightsaber and they walk towards Theed together, listening to a sound that could either be leaves gently rustling in the wind, or the cheers of thousands of people..........

Oh if only...

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pullo View Post
    It would have to be when Qui Gonn activates his lightsaber as Obi wan is fleeing the S.T.A.P. After taking out the droid Qui Gonn turns and decapitates the Gungan in a simple but effective one handed flurish. As Obi wan looks on with a questioning look, his master simply says " I could sense a disturbance in the force around this one." He deactivates his lightsaber and they walk towards Theed together, listening to a sound that could either be leaves gently rustling in the wind, or the cheers of thousands of people..........

Oh if only...
    If Jar Jar died in ep 1, that would have prevented the emergency powers act from being submitted in episode II. With out the powers granted from that, Palpatine would never have become emporer. thus killing Jar Jar would have saved the republic, prevented order 66, and saved untold millinos from the Death Star and other Imperial super weapons.

Jar Jar must DIE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vorian89 View Post
    I don't remember where I heard this, but one person suggested this story: Anakin comes in second in the Boonta Eve, gets mad, and kills Sebulba with the dark side. I'd love to see that idea fleshed out.

Qui Gon Jinn sits on a hallway floor in the Theed Generator Complex, centering himself in the Living Force, while beyond the ray-shields a menacing Sith Lord paces like a caged Nexu...

As he meditates suddenly a lone thought penetrates as if from a single midichlorian given greater voice among the chorus...

'be mindful of the UNIFYING Force.'

...and in a prescient flash he sees a path of Fate: in a small confining room, unable to use his Ataru to best advantage, a hilt strike to the head...a searing impalement...

As the vision fades he realizes that his muscles are tensing to surge forward when he feels the ray-shields begin to drop...dimly he senses Obi-Wan trapped behind him readying for a burst of Force Speed...and the part of his battle awareness that has measured the cycling rhythm of the barriers calculates it will not be enough...too little time before they close again...

...and then another lone thought, or is it voice?, with the comforting familiarity of the Living Force...

'TWO blades to oppose two blades'

The barriers begin to fall as Darth Maul steps back prepared to receive the Jedi Master's pressing onrush with deadly Juyo skill and Dark Side rage...

It doesnt come...instead the Jedi rises with a serene slowness to his feet, his lightsaber unignited as a tan and blue-light blur races to his side...and the barriers drop again.

Feeling robbed of a destined victory Maul's fury overcomes him, he beats furiously against the energy fields with his saber blade, ineffectually.

"Master, you did not press him?"

"See the Sith animal trapped as much as we? Where can he go that gets him what he wants; us? We will make OUR time my Padawan"

The barriers fall again...the Jedi advance as one...the battle ends much differently.

Many years later the Chosen One cradles his dying mother in a Tusken camp, his anger rising to lead him towards hate...until the influence of the Master who has raised him from childhood reasserts itself when Anakin asks himself, as always, "what would Qui-Gon do?".

But then he doesn't need to ask, he feels the familiar hand of Qui-Gon upon his shoulder, he sees the sympathy and compassion in his 'father's' eyes, the terrible anger drains away, and somehow he knows that everything, everything in the Galaxy, will be alright...
    Last edited by Onli-Won Kanomi; 10-28-2009 at 12:04 PM.

That is very good. I don't think Maul would wait, but still we don't know.

I would like to see what would happen on mustafar if maybe anakin had cleared obi-wan and killed him. Would he still be revealed as vader or would he remain anakin for the public? would he train dark jedi?