Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prequel Infinity comic

It's not that Maul would "wait"...remember he is trying to take advantage of QGJ and OWK being separated to lure QGJ into confined quarters to disadvantage his Ataru and QGJ has been pressing his advance which Maul would expect to continue...so he steps back into the room expecting Qui to follow saber flashing...then when he doesn't, doesn't even ignite his saber, it confuses Maul because being conditioned by his Juyo he can't understand someone NOT being aggressive, apparently not even being defensive [this is an example of Yoda's "Form Zero" btw, the Jedi opposite of Sithy "Dun Moch"] and being conditioned by his Sithness he can't help suspecting treachery so he hesitates to attack momentarily lest he get caught in what his Sith suspiciousness assumes is QGJ trying to lure him into advancing into some 'trap' [since that was exactly what he was trying to do]...then by the time he realizes the real trap was his own attempt at 'trapping'; backing up NOT attacking and he rushes forward to try and beat OWK to QGJ the barrier falls and his saber bounces off ineffectively...Maul's own aggression and Sithiness having trapped and defeated himself.

I've got one...
    What if Maul found Anakin first and trained him as his secret apprentice.
    That could make a cool story.

Anakin Starkiller! I like that!

Quote Originally Posted by annon View Post
    I've got one...
    What if Maul found Anakin first and trained him as his secret apprentice.
    That could make a cool story.
    It would explain the whole "high ground" ending to the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Onli-Won Kanomi View Post
    Alternate Theed reactor room battle
    it confuses Maul because being conditioned by his Juyo he can't understand someone NOT being aggressive
    I was going to say "what if the hyperdrive on the Queen's transport didn't fail, the escapees from Naboo went straight to Coruscant and never found young Anakin Skywalker"...but you've just blown my idea out of the water. I really want to see this now.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Besides the whole qui-gonn vs Darth maul thing.

I would have Mace windu stab the emperor through the heart. then, "dicsipline" anakin...

No Darth Vader
    No padme dying
    No cheap Mace windu death...
    Last edited by cardcollector; 10-29-2009 at 03:48 PM.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Anakin dies in the boonta.

Qui gon 'persuades' Watto to part with the hyperdrive components. They return to Coruscant where he loses all faith in the force and leaves the order, though not before Padme returns to Naboo, and loses the battle.

The Naboo surrender, and the trade federation gain alot more power. QGJ & OWK are held pas political prisoners.

In the mean time, Maul continues his apprenticeship, and becomes more than a blunt instrument, eventually being used as the template for a clone army by his master.
    The clones are not force sensitive, but are a major threat to the republic.

After being released, QGJ disappears. OWK in knighted, but studies the more obscure regions of the force.

The clones gradually become the standing army for the Trade federation/ Republic, and the Jedi are disbanded, Palpatine using the ruse of them being nothing more than eccentric religious nuts.

QGJ returns with his own militia, using guerilla strikes to become a real thorn in Palpatines side, whilst the Jedi become nomads with their own travelling caravan of ships, slowly building their numbers by becoming more lax with the rules of the order.
    Padme, living in exile with the Jedi after a lengthy prison service, is mother of Luke & Leia by OWK.
    The children are both trained as full Jedi.

In the mean time, Maul attempts to overthrow Palpatine, receiving Grievous injuries, but escaping with his life. The injuries mean he requires cybernetics to function fully.
    He returns to the fore front, and orders his clones to enforce HIS rule.
    QGJ's militia, the Jedi and supporting organisations, and the Trade federation/republic go to war with each other.

That's all I have for now.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Mace actually kills Sidious in ROTS.

The Jedi "temporarily" take over the Senate in order to hold a new election, but many (including Anakin) believe that the Jedi have become too egotistical and powerful. Anakin persuades the Senate to take his side, and they elect him the new Emperor. He leads the clone armies to defeat the Jedi, but Padme still dies and Luke & Leia still escape, thus allowing for an open ending. (Do the Skywalker kids eventually depose their emperor father, as they did in the original films?)
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

What if Padme lived? Would she go back to vader to try and turn him? Would she keep the kids and have Obi and Yoda train them?