Thread: Warhammer 40,000: Everto Interfecta - Deamon Slayer

Default Warhammer 40,000: Everto Interfecta - Deamon Slayer

Hi all. This is the first MHS build I have ever attempted and my 4th saber to date. The others are all sink sabers, but I figured it was time to just bite down and get the MHS system and see what it can offer.

The hilt is a simple 4 section unit (body #2 standard hole, emitter #4, pom #4, and choke #1-short)

Sorry, bad lighting at the time I was hitting pics. Seems even in the 41st millenia, there's still not enough light without a flash.

Everto Interfecta - The Deamon Slayer:

Emitter Close Up:

Switch w/ Nut Close Up:

Hilt in Full:

Saber Full:

She's just the basic, bare bones slaughter machine at the moment, with a P4 Red TCSS LED (showing a bit orange in the pics), a basic TCSS resistor hookup, 5* lens, running off of 4AA 1.2v 2600 rechargers. The blade is a standard 1/8in SaberForge, with his usual lathe worked outer edge. I'll be working on the shroud as soon as I have an image in mind that works with something along the theme of this saber build.
    Last edited by Darth Abominor; 10-26-2009 at 01:14 PM.

Banned Sith Lord

really nice. with as much current capabilities as you have i would have gone with a luxeon 3 Red there way brighter. nice design though, isnt MHS cool? lol have you ever used a 10 degree lens? i dunno i think a little flare on this saber would make it more intimidating and urge for more demon blood. lol. but hey if you are happy with it thats what matters.

I was not sure how the Red of a P4 would turn out, being that all my other sabers are Lux3's. It was noted elsewhere that the red of a P4 was 'richer', though not as bright. Experimenting with little $8 LEDs is worth it in my opinion. I can always just switch out LEDs at a later date for next to nothing. The joys of a modular system.

As to the lens flare, my experience has only been with 5* setups thus far.. again, easily and cheaply fixed if I decide that's the next step.
    Last edited by Darth Abominor; 10-27-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Simple saber, but still nice, Good job.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Very Nice saber DA, glad the batt solution worked out forya. Again congrats on a really nice saber.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

I'll be looking at another battery setup for this saber, eventually. So keep an open thought process there Kal. I might add a section and try to stuff a larger battery supply in there to give this saber a very long life span for shows and such.

No worries DA, no worries.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)