Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magnetic Sabers

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

ion sabers has a laser saber, the blade is 1 inch in diameter and is pure light

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I wouldn't buy a saber from them. Not after my friend's experience. If I win the lottery, I'll buy one of their sabers and write an honest review with pics.

But a magnetic saber is hardly possible. To get the power converted is astoundingly hard.

Plus, it would cost over 10K for one saber, no one would buy it.

Well, here is an interesting place I came across. But given how terrible their grammar and spelling is, I'm not sure if it is all bullsh!t or what. Anyway, I thought I'd post the link for others to have a gander. The first pics they show obviously need a smoke-filled room.

http://journals.aol.com/plasma157nm/...tbeamintoplasm

<center>
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/Jedi.Ranger/</center>

probably like the one i seen on ebay once that was a green laser mounted in it, and needed smoke to show up.

<center></center>
    Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Well, here is an interesting place I came across. But given how terrible their grammar and spelling is, I'm not sure if it is all bullsh!t or what. Anyway, I thought I'd post the link for others to have a gander. The first pics they show obviously need a smoke-filled room.

http://journals.aol.com/plasma157nm/...tbeamintoplasm

JLo, don't even look at that place, you will faint from all the mispelled words [][][xx(]

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Seriously, this topic has been beat like a dead horse. Dead.
    Dead, dead, dead. [xx(] Ok, firebird...what's the best smiley you have that conveys: really, really, dead.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Firebird21

So this will be, what, 4 or 5?

I lost count...

[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

<center></center>

<center></center>

Perfect! []

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

<center></center>

<center></center>

NP...It's nice to know I at least still have a little use around here[]

<center></center>

Ryma Mara

The thoght of a real saber blade has been thought up by scentists many times they figured you would need to harness the plasma that is found in the sun.

a real saber that cuts thru anything but itself is purly a wet dream.

uhh this has been discussed before...many thousand times.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.