Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Precipice" by LDM

Amazing.
    I can only imagine how cramped the guts of this thing are. The reverse sound is new to me. I will dig around the threads to see what that is all about. I am still trying to gather what direction I am trying to go with my first lightsaber (Yes.... I have yet to actually OWN a lightsaber after all this time).
    But I have been a HUGE fan of all things Star Wars related ever since 1977.
    Anyway - an amazing job and great ideas as well!
    I am a Jedi that wears a suit damn it..... Wait, that actually makes me a Sith now that I think about it

very nice once again LDM!

Board Lurker
    Board Lurker

A very interesting Hilt there LDM. I absolutely adore the hilt and LED choice. It's these kinds of sabers that I have to keep from drooling.
    Be forgiving of the past, hopeful of the future and mindful of the present.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Thanks fellas
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    Of course.
    I'm very flattered and honored that you like the design. I love what LDM did for you. He does wonderful work. Well done LDM and thank you Nightstorm for making me feel even more proud of the design.

Oh, if you havent already, buy a dualling blade if you want to add a bit more weight up front. for spins and demonstrations, the thin-wall worked out best for me because I can get the speed up. But best of all, I designed Defiance to be comfortable for spinning (hence the choke point), double-hander and reverse handed duelling.

LED bubble strips, now Precepice... you guys are boosting my ego :P

It's an honnor to own this saber. Check out FX Sabers forum for LDM's latest work. He's completed the Precipice v2 in black/gold with True purple I can't wait to see it in person. In addition to that, since I had precipice there for repairs at the same time you had Defiance in, he did a little family history set up that is cool.