Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TOR Jedi Saber (prototype) by Rhyen Skytracker

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default TOR Jedi Saber (prototype) by Rhyen Skytracker

Ok, it is done. The prototype of the TOR Jedi saber. I learned alot from making this saber. And on my next one the grip holes are smaller and the brass piece the tube close to the emitter will be a closer match to the one in the trailer. It has a US 2.1 sound card in it and a green CREE Led.

Attached Images Attached Images

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Nicely done Wade! Finally you put a good soundcard in a saber that deserves it. It pissed me off that last one that I really liked you put a freakin hasblow in it Great job again, you really captured the feel of the TOR saber. Needs some weathering, or are you going fo the As First Built look?

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

nice job man, looks so much like the 1 in the video
    We shouldn't worry about being able to achieve our dreams, as long as we have the desire to do it!

Sweet saber man. Excellent job.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Very fine work...I agree with Fender that it deserves and is well accomplished with a good soundcard...I'm not surprised you are keeping this one...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    Nicely done Wade! Finally you put a good soundcard in a saber that deserves it. It pissed me off that last one that I really liked you put a freakin hasblow in it Great job again, you really captured the feel of the TOR saber. Needs some weathering, or are you going fo the As First Built look?
    It is lightly weathered like in the video. It is just hard to tell from my sorry camera. The weathering looks very close to the trailer. Thanks for the compliment. It really means alot coming from you.

By the way, it was not my choice to put an economy card in the last saber. I tried my best to talk him into a better one.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Nice looking saber
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

Very nice Rhyen, you did a great concept prototype there. I bet the final version will be exact to the trailer pics. Can't hardly wait to see if you make the sith version.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Rhyen, you already know what I think aobut this saber, but I will post it for everyone else to see. You did a beautiful job both in design and execution. It is truly a first class effort and I am proud to have held a saber of this quality.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

What? How did you hold this saber?

Very nice saber, Rhyen.

Good job.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!