Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first 6 pvc hilts

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Nice PVC sabers. Keep up the good work.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Banned Sith Lord

NICE!!! man i love people that do creative PVC hilts. way to go i love your design, i havent seen one like your before. the only one close was a broadsword that saberforge did, but that didnt have a tonfa adapter. nice work.

Thank you DJ. I'm glad you like it. I've been working on it for a little bit. It's going to look awesome when its lit up. I have the blade tubes that are wrapped in leather drilled out with a bunch of holes. Kind of like that piece of cooling metal on the outside of a trucks exaust pipe. So light will be shinning out from in between the leather wrapping. I'm going to finish it after I finish the families sabers. I don't want them to be waiting while I work on mine. I also have a some other ideas I want to work on so I thought it was fair to finish theirs so I can work on my saber and other ideas.

Default Nice Work, Very Sithy

I especially like the curved pointed shroud on the tonfa saber. I just don't think
    that I could handle a tonfa very well, much less a double one.

BTW, is Sithy a real word? Is sure does sound like one to me.
    Yoda always said there would be days like this.

Thank you. I really appreciate the feedback. After I put the blades in it, and started messing around with it, I discovered that it was a little big to be used as a tonfa. It handles more like short staff with a tonfa handle. This is my first saber hilt and I was to excited to start building it. As I was building it and had certain pieces gluded together I realized I should've done some things differently, but that's all part of the learning process. I do like the direction it took.
    It is very Sithy. I was kind of piecing a story together as I was building it, but nothing solid. Something along the lines of a Grey Sith. The Sith manages to escape certain death from the other sith, and disappears for a while. Constructs this saber out of whatever scrap he could find and uses a purple crystal to power it. He starts learning the light side of the force to manipulate it and use it along with dark side for revenge. Something a long those lines. If you're familiar with D&D his alignment would be chaotic nuetral. That's kind of the story behind my saber. Again, thanks

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHideous View Post
    BTW, is Sithy a real word? Is sure does sound like one to me.
    You would have to ask J-lo...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It wouldn't be in the dictionary as such, but as an adjective, I guess it works.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I have parts on the way to finish my youngest daughters saber. She's excited.