Thread: Worst Date Ever?

Default Worst Date Ever?

Ok, figured its time for another misc thread about stuff

So..what's your worst date ever (please keep this G/PG).

Mine:

Junior Prom.
    Took my, at the time, GF...she flashed a crowd, ticked off *all* of my friends by acting like a total jerk and kept excusing herself to go call her ex-bf.
    Worst..night..ever... people actually told me it was ok to just leave her and go home...but being the gentleman I am I couldn't do it. Too bad, would have been a much better night!
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

took my girlfriend out to red lobster for dinner, and then bought her an entire new outfit... new jeans, 2 shirts, and victoria's secret set... all this the night before valentines day... next morning, i go to see her, and she greet's me at the door with, "hi, we are finished, get the f#@$ out of here"

stupid girl....
    I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, than have you love me for something that I'm not

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hmm, not sure I have a "worst" date in mind, but with all the guys I dated over the years, I'm sure I have a few bad date stories. Some I won't be relating, since they aren't PG rated.

One that comes to mind was when I was 20. I had a big crush on this cute guy who was in one of my college classes. He was a bit of a "bad boy" (or so it seemed to me at the time) because he wore a leather jacket and rode a motorcycle. Sometimes he'd take me for a ride around the parking lot on his bike after school.

I finally got him to take me out one night. We were going to go see a band (who's name escapes me, it was 30 years ago) at a popular bar down at the beach about 8 miles away.

It was raining that night, so he came to pick me up in his piece of crap car that he had.

On the drive out to the beach, he kept swerving to drive through the big puddles on the street. I don't know if he thought it was fun, or he was being macho or what. I was getting mad about him doing that because I was afraid he'd end up getting something in the engine wet and end up stalling the car.

Sure enough, he hit a puddle that was too deep and the car sputtered and died. He couldn't get it started.

So we ended up having to get out in the pouring rain and push the car into a restaurant parking lot.

We went into the restaurant to warm up and sit down, he tried to start the car few more times, but no dice.

So now I'm mad that he wouldn't listen to me, and that we were going to miss the band playing. I just wanted to go home.

I called my mom on the pay phone (this was 1980, long before cell phones), but since she can't drive at night, because of cataracts, she called a male neighbor to drive her to pick me up. It was quite embarassing.

We lived in different parts of the county, so he called his brother to come pick him up.

Crush--over. He turned out to be a bit of a jerk.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeQuadFive View Post
    Ok, figured its time for another misc thread about stuff

So..what's your worst date ever (please keep this G/PG).

Mine:

Junior Prom.
    Took my, at the time, GF...she flashed a crowd, ticked off *all* of my friends by acting like a total jerk and kept excusing herself to go call her ex-bf.
    Worst..night..ever... people actually told me it was ok to just leave her and go home...but being the gentleman I am I couldn't do it. Too bad, would have been a much better night!
    Damn, that sounds a lot like my Sr. Prom though nobody flashed anyone. I ended up making out with another friends date on the dance floor. Bad judgement it was. Of course after that he was no longer a friend. In my defense she was really hot and as I found out later she only went with him to go to the Sr. prom as she was a Jr. -- Ok, that's not a defense after all. Even with that it was a miserable night seeing the girl that I wanted to take there with another guy that was treating her like crap. In the end she and I ended up getting married and later divorced but that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kant Lavar View Post
    ..."Date"? What is this "date" thing you speak of? I am unfamiliar with the concept.
    You know, two people doing things like dinner, movies, dancing, whatever on various nights of the week, and then potentially getting married, having kids, a surprise 50th wedding anniversary party and then getting burried next to each other.
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Ok, so this one is pretty bad. I met this girl on myspace, (her name is Liz) and she was smokin hott. Black hair, tan skin, bright blue eyes, perfect figure.... mmmm. Anyways, we decide to go on a movie date to see "Failure to launch". Of course I am going to pay for her, so I get there about 10 min. early so I can get the tickets. I get them, pay for them, and I am waiting for her to arrive, and I have my back turned to the parking lot. I hear "Aaron?" (my name) from behind me in this warm, ***y voice, and turn around to find this girl, not quite as tall as me, but almost. She had Black hair, Blue eyes, tan skin, and weighed approx. 300 pounds. I was really suprisd, but we went on in to the movie ayways. About halfway through the movie, she tried to make a move and sit on my lap. Needless to say, I fought for my survival after that, becaus I told her that it was deff. not okay, and she began to throw popcorn at me, then Purposely dropped some down her shirt. She pulled the "Oops, look what I have done. Guess you'll have to get it. I cant see." So, I excusemyself, run to the bathroom, call my roomie, and yell that I want out. So I left her in there by herself.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Quote Originally Posted by $tarkiller View Post
    Ok, so this one is pretty bad. I met this girl on myspace, (her name is Liz) and she was smokin hott. Black hair, tan skin, bright blue eyes, perfect figure.... mmmm. Anyways, we decide to go on a movie date to see "Failure to launch". Of course I am going to pay for her, so I get there about 10 min. early so I can get the tickets. I get them, pay for them, and I am waiting for her to arrive, and I have my back turned to the parking lot. I hear "Aaron?" (my name) from behind me in this warm, ***y voice, and turn around to find this girl, not quite as tall as me, but almost. She had Black hair, Blue eyes, tan skin, and weighed approx. 300 pounds. I was really suprisd, but we went on in to the movie ayways. About halfway through the movie, she tried to make a move and sit on my lap. Needless to say, I fought for my survival after that, becaus I told her that it was deff. not okay, and she began to throw popcorn at me, then Purposely dropped some down her shirt. She pulled the "Oops, look what I have done. Guess you'll have to get it. I cant see." So, I excusemyself, run to the bathroom, call my roomie, and yell that I want out. So I left her in there by herself.
    Props on the tactical retreat.

The worst date I had was when I was 19. She was blonde and looked very good, but there was a major drawback: this girl complained about everything under the sun, and possibly even the sun itself. Let me give you some background as to why this was a completely bad idea. My cousin, best friend (the two were dating), and I were at Vince's, a spaghetti restaurant. A waitress walked up and informed us that one of the other waitresses thought she knew one of us, and we said send her on over. So the blonde walked over, and I knew who she was immediately. We had known each other back in high school, meeting at a cast party and getting pretty friendly. But she kept insisting that my best friend had my name, which I found funny... the first three times. Eventually, I just pulled out my wallet to show her my ID to prove I was who I said I was.
    A lot of you are probably thinking "man, don't you DARE say you went on a date with this chick!" But like the moron all of us are at 19, I asked her out, and she agreed. The date started out annoying: she complained about my clothes (which were previously girl-approved by my cousin), saying that she was going to change my entire wardrobe. She complained about the food at the restaurant, which she had previously claimed to be a favorite of hers. And at the end of the night, she asked if I would buy her cigarettes, since she wasn't old enough to buy them yet. When I said no, she went on to ask if I would buy them for her ex.

It was a real fun night.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum_and_Villainy View Post
    Props on the tactical retreat.

The worst date I had was when I was 19. She was blonde and looked very good, but there was a major drawback: this girl complained about everything under the sun, and possibly even the sun itself. Let me give you some background as to why this was a completely bad idea. My cousin, best friend (the two were dating), and I were at Vince's, a spaghetti restaurant. A waitress walked up and informed us that one of the other waitresses thought she knew one of us, and we said send her on over. So the blonde walked over, and I knew who she was immediately. We had known each other back in high school, meeting at a cast party and getting pretty friendly. But she kept insisting that my best friend had my name, which I found funny... the first three times. Eventually, I just pulled out my wallet to show her my ID to prove I was who I said I was.
    A lot of you are probably thinking "man, don't you DARE say you went on a date with this chick!" But like the moron all of us are at 19, I asked her out, and she agreed. The date started out annoying: she complained about my clothes (which were previously girl-approved by my cousin), saying that she was going to change my entire wardrobe. She complained about the food at the restaurant, which she had previously claimed to be a favorite of hers. And at the end of the night, she asked if I would buy her cigarettes, since she wasn't old enough to buy them yet. When I said no, she went on to ask if I would buy them for her ex.

It was a real fun night.
    LMAO!

Would you buy them for me? No? How about for my ex?

LOL!!!!