Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Twin, Single Handed Dual Bladed Sabers?

it would be awesome but really hard to do anything with. i think the blades would hit eachother a lot. if you want to do it, more power to you man. i dont think i would be able to pull it off without hitting myself! haha

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

How would the blades hit each other when they are coming out of the hilt on opposite ends?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I think the idea was to have one for each hand. That's four blades to keep track of...
    "vibrations within vibrations, traveling at the speed of color"

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."

thanks darthdan....thats exactly what i was talking about. id like to try the double double lightsabers...i dont have the money to make two of them though. if i did, i would have TONS of lightsabers!

Ryma Mara

YEah twin doubles would be hard to keep track of. Maybe have one set of blades shorter like maybe 12" and the other 2 blades 34". would be more managable IMO.

I was thinking of something like that one time but dismised the idea as Iw ould rather stick with single sabers.

ooo!!! or maybe one hand have the double blade and one hand have a single! that would be so much easier, but if you dont want it to be easy,...it would be impossible to hit someone with two double blades...im just imagining it. it would be like trying to hit one of those sith from jedi knight: jedi academy with the double blade. anyone know what im talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur
    Like this?

Tight! Love it!

Only, you know me and the whole recessed buttons gear-bedge.

Plus, is that just resistor only (mine is too)?

How long is the staff hilt--about 15" or so?
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Ryma Mara

13 somthing inches long

it would take the skill of someone from dynasty warriors, or darth maul to weild 2 double bladed saber without loosin a diget or something else vital
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"

I am currently working on doing Shado's lightsaber from SW Legacy. It looks and is used as a sigle most the time but there is another blade. I'm doing it out of MHS peices and it will be between 13.5 and 14.5 inches.
    WHAT THE %*#& IS AN ALUMINIUM FALCON?!