Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Design and a list..ready to order?

ok...new solution.
    I'm placing my order tommorrow so any advice would really be appreciated.thx

I want to do "reverse sound" and want to cut down on all the bolts so I'm wondering if this is do-able.

-Blade holder 1
    -3" double female threaded connector with a half inch cut off one end to shorten and remove threads, 1.5 brass overlay and 1.25 from inside.

then 1.25 goes into MHS/1.5 adapter to 1.5 brass to another adapter and then the pommel. I'm gonna track down the grip later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 10-22-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Default Documentation perhaps?

I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product of this. You should document yourself making it. Like a video and post it on youtube or something.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yune d'Torin ...the Force is strong with this one...

http://www.youtube.com/dreamdigital85

Cool.....I would like to document it on some level. I'll at least show some pics before, in between and finished with detailed description.

I'm really hoping that my new solution will work. It would make my saber look a lot cleaner.
    It should work where MHS ID and OD is the same as the adapter.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 10-22-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Finally placed my order!!! Yay!

The 10 degree lenses and all blades were out of stock but everything else should be awesome. Can't wait. I ordered enough for two builds! So I'll update my list here just to conclude this post, and Ill be sure to post more info on my build process and finished results when done.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your tips, advice, and ideas.