Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what do you do for a living?

Hey Xwingband;

You posted: "I don't get paid but I didn't ask to get payed either."

That should be "paid." I would run if I were you. I can hear JLO coming now! After your post about her not following the rules, she's been itching to catch doing something wrong.

"Erase the evidence?" Man, you just admitted to accessory after the fact, I would really run now......[:0]

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base
    Treasurer/Head Instructor
    Lightsaber training OCSWS

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">You know what? I'm not going be correcting everyone's spelling all the time, only if I see them write the name of a product incorrectly (sometimes it's hard to find what you're looking for, if it's not spelled right), or spell someone's name wrong (which I can consider disrespectful if not done accidently with a missed typo). []

I already have enough of a reputation as it is, and don't need to make it seem like I'm nothing but a Royal B***h who thinks she spells perfectly all the time herself, though I do try. [B)]

And I don't want to be hurting people's feelings. [:I] I don't want people to be afraid to post something because they aren't the best speller, or typist, in the world, because they think I might call them on it.

Besides, it would be too much work to comment on all the misspellings I see around here! []

I might only do it when it's funny. [] </font id="blue"> </font id="size3"> [}]

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zhi-don

Hey Xwingband;

You posted: "I don't get paid but I didn't ask to get payed either."

That should be "paid." I would run if I were you. I can hear JLO coming now! After your post about her not following the rules, she's been itching to catch doing something wrong.

"Erase the evidence?" Man, you just admitted to accessory after the fact, I would really run now......[:0]

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You're no fun.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

holy bjeebuz, loreen, settle down.

i take it that was aimed at me...so i busted you on bad acronym usage. big whoop-te-do deal. let's don't turn this into a flame war or anything
    [}]

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

Fun! Buddy....you've gotta nerve saying that after what you've pulled.

[]

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base

Ok, let's all calm down, before I make e'rybody hug...

Besides, I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

We Flame because we Love. []

You don't need to see any identification.

Mi Gin Gonn;

She was refering to Xwingband. This is all in fun. She does the same thing on the RL boards and the OC boards too.

Xwingband makes those same kinda comments when you post without reading the info section first or checking to see if someone else posted the question before.

Please don't take it seriously....we're all here to have a good time.
    []

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mi Gin Gonn

holy bjeebuz, loreen, settle down.

i take it that was aimed at me...so i busted you on bad acronym usage. big whoop-te-do deal. let's don't turn this into a flame war or anything
    [}]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font color="blue"><font size="3">You're taking my post the wrong way, which wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, more at myself.

Apparently you don't know of me from other message boards.</font id="size3"></font id="blue"> []

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

eh, i guess not. no prob

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

Getting things back on track here..[] I'm a PT Operations Tech at the local ABC station, and have been there about 3 years now.