Thread: tweenuts

Default tweenuts

Hello!
    My name is benoit and I am French.
    I practice sword fighting with members of a French association and I'm interested more in luxeon.

I hope to find answers to my questions. ^ ^

(sorry for machine translation)

Welcome!!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Welcm to the forum! There is a vast ocean of knowledge here, so dive in, make yourself comfortable, and take as much in as you can. Oh yeah. READ READ READ. That is the best way not to get flamed.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

welcome to the forums, as $tarkiller said read alot. most of your questions have probably been asked, and answered, you just need to search for it. if you still can't find it, then ask. it will save you alot of hassle, and it will keep everybody happy.

Welcome along Hope you have fun in this new hobby If you have any questions about anything that you cant translate well, let us know and we will try help you out as best as possible

Once again welcome and enjoy yourself

Hello.
    Thank you for your Home.
    I have buy a fx obi TPM and I want to convert in luxeon. Unfortunately I read on your forum as yet no conversion kit exists. Too bad I'll have to wait.
    If I finish my costume was here two weeks I'll take pictures if you're interested.

bye!!

Tim should have one out shortly for the Obi...
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~