Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Radioactive blades

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WeirdoTransvestite

I actually think it's a mispronounciation of "Gigawatts"<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Actually, it's the correct pronouncation of "gigawatts".
    It's fun to say... Giga. Giga. Giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga...

Speaking of which, "What the H*** is a GIGAWATT?!?!?!?"

But seriously...do you remember those toys that we first put near a light source and then inside a dark room for glowing? That can be used por a blade..don't you think?

1 gigawatt=1000 megawatts (1 megawatt=1000 kilowatts, 1 kilowatt=1000 watts)

same thing as with the "bytes" in processors...[] (so yes, there is something called terrawatt)

I'm a fouteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...

there is also a metric prefix called yotta. i thought it was funny because it is kinda like yoda []

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by luis rojas

But seriously...do you remember those toys that we first put near a light source and then inside a dark room for glowing? That can be used por a blade..don't you think?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

yes i remember those. i have a 12 inch tall obi-wan that was a mail in special, i got, that is a glow in the dark sucker. looks cool in the dark. but i dont think it would hold up to dueling if you was able to get it in a 1 inch diameter rod to fit, or 3/4 for the el. or either for just a nonfunctioanl duealer.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

yotta? is that 1000 gigawatts then, or what?

I'm a fourteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...

UPDATE:
    found this on wiki...

yotta (1000 x 1 zetta-)
    zetta (1000 x 1 exa-)
    exa (1000 x 1 peta-)
    peta hope you got it...
    tera
    giga
    mega
    kilo
    hekto
    deka

which means that a yottawatt is 1000x1000x1000x1000 terawatt (hope I got it right now)

I'm a fourteen year old swedish teenager...so be patient...

So...

I reckon then a yottawatts is a lottawatts?[)]

<center></center>

1000000000000000000000000 Watts = 1 yottawatt

Now, If only I had a 1 yottabyte hard drive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh. [8D] You could download the internet.