Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obi/Sash

You're right Jay. Thank you.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by $tarkiller View Post
    ooooooh, did I hurt your precious little feelings? Do us all a favor. Do your own research, and we wont post smartass links. This is a DIY website, not a spoon-feed-me website. Grow a pair bro, and stop crying because someone said something you didnt like. BTW, thee were about 10 websites o there for you to buy a costume. Maybe you shoul read the link that I posted.
    For someone who criticizes the council regularly on being to harsh on n00bs, you certainly seem fine with bashing yourself.

S&V, J-Lo's advice is the best you'll get on the boards. She is basically our resident costume expert
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I don't know that I'm an "expert", but have been at it for a lot of years.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
    For someone who criticizes the council regularly on being to harsh on n00bs, you certainly seem fine with bashing yourself.

S&V, J-Lo's advice is the best you'll get on the boards. She is basically our resident costume expert
    Aaaaaw..... I thought I had stopped criticizing the council.......
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

I just bought a bunch of felt, and it's a little too stiff for my liking. I'd prefer just getting a big cheap towel and cutting it up, it's much looser and gets more of that fur/scruff look to it. Taking a look at, in particular, qui-gonn's costume, it's a lot more loose than felt.

Qui-gon's tunics are made of silk noil.