Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Proton Saber

Default Proton Saber

Here is a MHS based saber I built that has a modified obi-style emitter, amber lux III led, US 2.0 sound board and a custom hand cut overlay section. The blade is a 1 inch diameter 34 inch long Do-Clo Blade

;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

Nice shroud work.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

wow thanks for all these sabers
    got me really excited after spending such a long period without any well-done new sabers.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrops View Post
    got me really excited after spending such a long period without any well-done new sabers.
    Huh?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Humm.... Can't wait for your first saber after that comment. Either the force is strong with you or you just set yourself up for an Anakin like fall......
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Really? The V2 and Obi projects were poorly done apparently? As was the Larbel Obi I just posted? I think those saber's owners would beg to differ with you.

Comments like that demean the work that many do on their sabers and have no place on this forum. Feel free to complement whomever you like, but refrain from the general slaps to everyone else

Nice work as always Do-Clo
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Do-Clo, did you treat the surface of the parts? They have a deeper/darker look than just polished aluminum. It kind of looks like a nickel finish, I know it's not, but it looks darker. Or, is it just the lighting? Whatever it is, I like it. One of your finish in my opinion.

About above comment. Food for thought...those that ridicule other's work are usually unhappy with themselves. (sounds like a Yoda-ism)
    Yoda always said there would be days like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    Really? The V2 and Obi projects were poorly done apparently? As was the Larbel Obi I just posted? I think those saber's owners would beg to differ with you.

Comments like that demean the work that many do on their sabers and have no place on this forum. Feel free to complement whomever you like, but refrain from the general slaps to everyone else

Nice work as always Do-Clo
    no lol i mean customized sabers.
    its been going for awhile without really awesome custom sabers,
    i don't mean to demean anyone, im just saying that these sabers are exceptionally good.

LOL

I would like to see your masterpieces because they must be amazing.

Do-Clo the sabers look great as usual.
    Last edited by Zook; 10-02-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHideous View Post
    Do-Clo, did you treat the surface of the parts? They have a deeper/darker look than just polished aluminum. It kind of looks like a nickel finish, I know it's not, but it looks darker. Or, is it just the lighting? Whatever it is, I like it. One of your finish in my opinion.

About above comment. Food for thought...those that ridicule other's work are usually unhappy with themselves. (sounds like a Yoda-ism)
    Thanks, I just do a lot of sanding and polishing to achieve the finish
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist