Thread: Delivery to France

Default Delivery to France

Hello everything

Little surprise this morning on the phone,

Chronopost called to say that a package from the United States is blocking customs

I explain what's in the package (2 Ultrasound) that is not the first time I order products from the U.S., and asked me to pay the fee of € 18 + service delivery.

In short, it is ****

Bonjour a tout

Petite surprise ce matin au téléphone,

Chronopost m'appelle pour me dire qu'un colis provenant des États-Unis est bloquer en douane,

J'explique ce qu'il y a dans le colis ( 2 Ultrasound ) que c'est pas la première fois que je commande des produits provenant des US, et me demande de payer la taxe + 18€ de services livraison .

Bref, ça fait chier

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Please don't swear.

Who are you mad at? The US, or your Chronopost?
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Default :(

Ther's not much you can do unfortunately, just pay the fee and move on.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Are you complaining about having to pay € 18 in customs fees? That's nothing!

Customs fees are 50% of the total cost including shipping here in Argentina.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i am not."

Thats pretty cheap, cost me £30 in import Tax for 1 US v2.0 I had. Would have just been common sense to check French custom charges and have a look around the forum instead of swearing about it. Start here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6151

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

You can probably still select a NOT insured shipping method next time. Then the package ships as a gift from some acquittance and there should be no taxes in theory. This should apply to any country in the world. However of course, if an uninsured parcel gets lost you're screwed. That's the price of being cheap. But it's a good idea if you just want a couple of dirty cheap things that you can afford to lose.