Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: User Reviews of NSCFCD#1 (1st Sound Compendium CD for CF by Novastar)

alas I have misplaced my CD, chances are it's in either a mass pile of junk in the spare room or its been accidentally thrown, need a replacement for that one methinks.

I was smart enough to backup all the fonts onto my laptop though, gimmee some credit lol

the fonts are just amazingly well done, the variety in them is overwhelming and the "Feel" of the force powers when you unleash one is simply just a childhood dream come true for me.

the PDF files are simply just sent from the heavens themselves when it comes to detailing how to alter certain things like idle LED's in a clamp (remember the fun we had there Nova? the change from pulsing to flashing)

when the 2nd CD is released I will most definitely be purchasing one, along with a replacement CD1, lol.

if you have a CF and DONT have this CD, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Thanks guys... and thanks Mcich... sorry you lost the CD though, lol!

Umm... let's see:

* I must keep extra CDs burned and ready-to-go, as the burning of the information takes about 4-7 minutes (not kidding, it's 700MB)... and the LightScribing process takes 30 minutes (not kidding).

* FYI: I burn in this order so it is absolutely impossible for me to ever make a mistake and send out a "blank" info CD. Info goes FIRST... then the L-Scribing...

* I generally keep 5-10 CDs ready and waiting since if someone orders... I may not have the time to do the above burning info if I'm teaching, tricking, training, building, demo-ing or just doing Darth Real-Life...

* By having the CDs "ready" and "in stock"... I often ship the CD only hours after an order is placed.

* CD#1 will ~NOT~ be discontinued for any reason. Until I say otherwise. Which is unlikely that I would.

* CD#2 will be available along with the next release of CF (it's actually 99.5% complete at this present moment)

* FYI: Yup, it actually costs me ~ $2.50 to ship a CD. Sometimes more, sometimes less (depends on the location). But that's why it is what it is.

* Much to my surprise, I've shipped to places I thought would never know the CD existed... such as Puerto Rico, Mexico (!), Norway, The Netherlands, Japan, Indonesia and Australia. Now... naturally I have many orders from the U.K. and U.S. ...

* The first order of my CD from France... that was NOT Erv... AND who did not order directly from Erv when he had copies of the CD#1 to sell (when it first was created)... was sold VERY RECENTLY (about a month ago).

* In my estimation, ~800 to ~1000 CF boards of one version or another have been made, and therefore--sold. Of these, I'd estimate that at least 75% of everyone who purchases ONE... attempts to or succeeds in ordering a SECOND (either at the same time, or later on). Even taking a generously "low" half of this number... it means around 300 to 400 people could benefit from having my CD#1 (and #2!!)

So anyhow... I thought all that info might be interesting to some of y'all...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide