Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: MHS builder - Beta

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

What exactly would you like?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Well, I was thinking you could do semi-accurate blade pictures of EL and LED. Then again, it probably is really complicated. Unless it's what Strydur wants, let's just forget about it.

so far so good!!!

seems to be a bit off on what pieces can go together....

lokking forward to the finished pgm.

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

What exactly would you like? Is your goal a realistic picture of the blade or just the color? A realistic pis would be tough for LED and EL. If you just want relative color samples that's doable. You can find plenty of pics around the forum and site.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I was thinking of a basic generic representation of the blades in the various lengths and colors. Just to see how they would look with the designed hilt. In my mind a given blade length and color might look good but might not wind up looking so good when set up in the MHS builder.

"Destroy the Sith we must!"
    Master Yoda

tim its awesome. you are a god among men. Cant wait to see the new emitters too *wink* god i cant wait.

A Jedi feels the Force flowing through him..

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">seems to be a bit off on what pieces can go together....
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Whats off?

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Are you guys talking about the pommel being just a hitch larger then the hilt? That is the way they really come, the rendering to me looks just like what the MHS in your hand looks like. I know the emitter can be sized down to match the hilt but the pommel would still be just a tad bigger so you could have a stop for the sink tube.

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I thought about this a bit. I could come up with a decent representation of EL blades with just the pics Tim already has. With the power of photoshop I could make the different length's easily.

LED's another story. I'm thinking it'd be better to get one good pic of a blade on a white background (a hitch) and manilpulate the color. That ensures that the blade will be the same shape and all, but matching colors will be like sitting in a hardware store with paint swatches,lol.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I think you'd only need to do the base of the blade. You already had soemething like that in your "main page graphic" contest entry, the "Building Saber"

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

At this time I dont want to add in blades to this. I will let you know if I change my mind.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop