Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: MHS builder - Beta

Hey guys, check this out:

Heehee...

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I agree..it is pricey. This is partly due to rising aluminum prices and the fact it starts out as a bigger OD than the other emitters.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

X-WING I saw that and know it's there.. But I was agreeing with another post about a smaller F/F adapter.
    Someone posted about a smaller F/F Adapter so the hilt wouldn't be to long...... That is what my post is about.. I know what that person meant by the current F/F adapter...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NooB1Kenobi

What is it I'm looking for James?? Twi'Leks?

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The f/f adapter came in yesterday.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<center></center>

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>

hey tim have you considered adding el electronics and blades as options in the builder might be a good idea

<font color="red">Zack</font id="red">

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by darkjedimaster07

hey tim have you considered adding el electronics and blades as options in the builder might be a good idea

<font color="red">Zack</font id="red">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur
    I will add EL stuff also. At this time LED stuff is in more demand so I am doing it first.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

Hey guys, check this out:

Heehee...

uhhh or u could go with this

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

I could, but that's less accurate to the Luke saber.

Anyway, on the subject of "testing", I noticed that there seems to be an issue with the female/female section.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Should be fixed now.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Tim one thing I noticed is that it doesn't say if the electronics package is installed or not. Doesn't matter to me but it might to some.

I was messing with the builder again and it stopped giving me the led color choices. Also it was telling me that the quanity exceeded the amount in stock. You might want to have a note that says something about not every item shown is available...in case something is out of stock. Just thinking how to make it goof proof